• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Anyone interested in joining me as a 'ler?

Steve.brine

Hi all! I've posted something similar before last year - apologies if you read that one too!

I've been arranging tickle meets with Lee's through a variety of websites (including Craigslist and adltwork) for some time. Ive established regular meets with two female, British lees who I meet (separately) in London most months. They're both in their 20s, ticklish, and up for being tickled reasonably intensely, although they're not (to my knowledge!) part of the community (yet!).

For each of them I offer £250 per meet, plus hotel cost, so the whole thing comes out at around £300 per session.

Without over sharing my personal circumstances, I've made some career changes which means I have a little less disposable income. Like everyone here though, I'd like to keep tickling and like to do it regularly!

What I'm asking is - would anyone here be interested in splitting the bill? For £150 you'd get an hour of in person tickling (I can vouch the sessions are good, at least from my perspective!).

Both the lees are open to this, provided you're a reasonable human being with reasonable levels of politeness and hygiene (this is what I've promised them, so please don't let me down!)

Anyway, I'm rambling, so please let me know if this appeals, and we can have a chat about how we might all move forward!

Absolutely I have the similar situations can you WhatsApp me 07854796002

Thanks I have Lees too

Hi all! I've posted something similar before last year - apologies if you read that one too!

I've been arranging tickle meets with Lee's through a variety of websites (including Craigslist and adltwork) for some time. Ive established regular meets with two female, British lees who I meet (separately) in London most months. They're both in their 20s, ticklish, and up for being tickled reasonably intensely, although they're not (to my knowledge!) part of the community (yet!).

For each of them I offer £250 per meet, plus hotel cost, so the whole thing comes out at around £300 per session.

Without over sharing my personal circumstances, I've made some career changes which means I have a little less disposable income. Like everyone here though, I'd like to keep tickling and like to do it regularly!

What I'm asking is - would anyone here be interested in splitting the bill? For £150 you'd get an hour of in person tickling (I can vouch the sessions are good, at least from my perspective!).

Both the lees are open to this, provided you're a reasonable human being with reasonable levels of politeness and hygiene (this is what I've promised them, so please don't let me down!)

Anyway, I'm rambling, so please let me know if this appeals, and we can have a chat about how we might all move forward!
Sounds good drop me a message

If the OP is who I think it is, it’s probably gonna be a loooooong time before he gets back to any of you… ;)

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back