• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Anyone know a quick way to get over food poisoning?

tickleslave14411

It sucks. im actually fainting at times and it took everything in my to come here just to ask. anyone know a way to get well from it real quick. cause im so hungry right now but if i eat ill throw it up.

If you're feeling a nasty stomach ache I would try eating bread and drinking water. It's simple and will help your stomach settle down. It works for a hangover I know that. If it's truly poison then honestly you need to go to the clinic.

It sucks. im actually fainting at times and it took everything in my to come here just to ask. anyone know a way to get well from it real quick. cause im so hungry right now but if i eat ill throw it up.

Sounds to me like, if you haven't gotten better by now, you should go see the doctor, ASAP.

What was it that you ate?

One afternoon I got a hamburger at a hospital cafeteria. About 4AM the following morning, I woke up feeling like someone had slugged me one, right in the gut. I ran to the toilet and had a massive case of the trots.

Sounds to me like, if you haven't gotten better by now, you should go see the doctor, ASAP.

What was it that you ate?

One afternoon I got a hamburger at a hospital cafeteria. About 4AM the following morning, I woke up feeling like someone had slugged me one, right in the gut. I ran to the toilet and had a massive case of the trots.

Yeah, simple food poisoning will do that. The 24 hour flu is usually just some bad food that you ate.

Get thee to a doctor or toilet.

Actually, isn't the 24-hour flu a viral infection?

i dont know but im still sick. its been three days since i ate anything i can keep down. im so hungry it hurts. and yet if i eat anything it just comes up. i've been to the hospital. I ate a hamburger from sonic. those fuckers! I feel at time like someone is stabbing me it hurts. but i feel actually a little better today then i did yesterday. maybe its going away i hope.

When I had the bug last year I looked around and most sites talked about the BRAT diet: bananas, rice, applesauce and toast. This was more for diarrhea than for stomach flu, but it probably wouldn't hurt to do that stuff, bread and soup. Took me 3 days to get over it.

You've been to the hospital, what did they say?

I've never found an answer to this. Your stomach only knows nothing is to be in there, because anything that goes in could be food for whatever is trying to move into your body.
3 days is a long time not to eat,though. Another possibility if you have to might be jello. Chances are it won't stay down, if nothing else will, but at least it won't be too disturbing on the way out.

when I was sick like that the doctor told me to take teaspoons of flat cola once ever 10 minutes for an hour. I said to him are you sure. It worked, I stopped throwing up and felt better that evening. The next day I had dry toast and tea. then crackers and jello. try to keep clear liquids through you.

Tony.

If you still can't eat anything, you need to go back to the hospital as soon as possible for further evaluation.

Ginger ale with saltine crackers, small amounts of everything. Dehydration will set in if you don't consume something. Doctor, asap.

What's New

5/2/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back