• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Anyone knows where I can find and see research papers about Tickling mechanism?

youngjoon

Hi, I'm working on a very very great "tickling fetishsm novel " now.

and I need to read and study deeply about neuro-physiolosical mechanism about Tickling. All the neuro-physiolosical processes from the start of tickle stimulus input , through the neuro transmission from the skin to the human brain, to the "laugh response".

I think I can find some recent research papers on the 'tickling- laugh response' based on the biology, neurophysiology, or neuropsychology, etc... somewhere in the internet sites. But I don't know how and where to find them.

I'm a foreigner member and I want you to help me . ^^

Do you know any academic sites where I can read research papers on Tickling for free? papers which explain well why we become to laugh uncontrollably whenever being tickled scientifically. Especially neurophysiolosically.

I really wonder whole processes and mechanisms which happen in the human brain and neurons starting from when we're tickled until we come to laugh.
I want to know how and why Tickling makes humans laugh.

I wanna hear from you a lot. Thanks.~

this female did research on it , i think in cali look it up on google she has work on it maybe a book,, been awhile,, but there info on it out there

One Good thing is if you find the Journal articles online but can't get them, you can usually see enough of it to then go find the paper journal in a library and then find the articles in them.

Try searching the database PSYCHINFO if you can. There are a lot of psychology articles that explore tickling. I even wrote one myself a while ago.

Here are a few references I used, you could try searching for these: Harris, Christine R.; Christenfeld, Nicholas (1999). 'Can a machine tickle?' Psychonomic Bulletin & Review, Vol. 6(3), pp. 504-510.

Phillips, Adam. On Kissing, Tickling, and Being Bored: Psychoanalytic Essays on the Unexamined Life, Harvard University Press, Cambridge, Mass., 1993

Szameitat, Diana P.; Alter, Kal; Szameitat, Andre J.; Darwin, Chris; Wildgruber, Dirk; Dietrich, Susanne; Sterr, Annette (2009). 'Differentiation in emotions in laughter at the behavioural level,' Emotion, Vol. 9(3), 397-405.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/17/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back