• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

anyone like horror movies?

bclark

TMF Poster
I love cheesy, campy, rare horror flicks. I also enjoy old kung fu, sci-fi, comedies, westerns, action, drama, independent, war, anime. Actually I just love movies in general and collecting DVDs. Anyone else?

Some of my favorites are:

Return of the living dead

Friday the 13th

Killer klowns from outer space

Creep show

Mst3000

Brain scan

King Kong (1933)

Stuff from the 70s 80s and early 90s are probably the ones I like best, but great films can be found in any year.

I’m always on the look out for new films I never heard of. So if anyone has any suggestions or some of their favorites I would love to hear about them.

The Shining messed me up when I was a kid.

I just received Paranormal Activity in the mail via Netflix. I heard that this flick freaked out a bunch of folks.

Rosemary's Baby scared the poo out of me when I was a kid.

Good flick though!

The Shining messed me up when I was a kid.

I just received Paranormal Activity in the mail via Netflix. I heard that this flick freaked out a bunch of folks.

yeah The Shining is a classic film & i think you will like Paranormal Activity just turn all the light off lol

I like the old horror movies. Watching some of them now makes me laugh. I did see where they are remaking Nightmare on Elm Street

I like the old horror movies. Watching some of them now makes me laugh. I did see where they are remaking Nightmare on Elm Street

yeah alot of times i would watch movies i loved as a kid. but then when i watch then now im like this is horroible and just laugh

alot of people are not too happy with the idea of remakeing old films, but i still want to check out that new nightmare on elm.

Heck yes. Always been a Halloween fan above all others.

Absolutely love horror movies. Zombie movies are definitely my favorite (I played a lot of Resident Evil as a kid). Anybody see Trick 'r Treat? Not to come off as one of the BloodyDisgusting.com fanboys but that really was my favorite horror movie of the last year.

Heck yes. Always been a Halloween fan above all others.

did you ever see the halloween documentary 25 year of terror

its really cool you should check it out if you havent allready

Absolutely love horror movies. Zombie movies are definitely my favorite (I played a lot of Resident Evil as a kid). Anybody see Trick 'r Treat? Not to come off as one of the BloodyDisgusting.com fanboys but that really was my favorite horror movie of the last year.

im a big fan of Resident Evil & trick r treat was awesome

I'm an old camp/horror movie collector myself. Right now i am going after any and all Ray Harryhausen related films like 20 Million Miles To Earth and Jason and the Argonauts. Stop motion animation is what I grew up with in the 60's and 70's in theaters and TV. Some of his stuff was pretty scary to a seven year old back then.

If you like cheesy, campy, over-the-top, or low-budget, it doesn't get much better than the Killer Eye. It's so terrible, that at one point, you can see the equipment holding the eye up, as it "chases" people! :D

Also, last night, my wife and I just watched an independent film from Norway, called Dead Snow that turned out to be a pretty decent gore-fest. If you don't mind subtitles, it's a great movie about Nazi zombies.

Huge fan of horror movies here...the original Halloween being my favorite.

Anyone watch any of the asian horror movies from the last 10 years? I can't stand the way Hollywood tried to remake these here in states...except for The Ring and The Grudge, those weren't bad.

If you get a chance see the original Shutter. It's a bit long but very good. Also look for a movie called Phone. The original The Eye is fantastic as well.

did you ever see the halloween documentary 25 year of terror

its really cool you should check it out if you havent allready

I did, and yes I enjoyed it. :)

I live, breath, and eat horror films. I watch atleast one of the six Saws every day! Or a good zombie movie. Some of my favs are:

Saws 1-6

Diary Of The Dead

Zombie Diaries

Dawn Of The Dead (remake, I have yet to see the original D:)

Texas Chainsaw Massacure: The Beginning

The Exorcism Of Emily Rose

Paranormal Activity

House of A 1000 Corpses

Nine (although thats more of a psychological thriller . . . )

Halloween (only the remake, didn't like the original)

Seven

And I like horror/comedies too like Shaun of The Dead and Zombieland. They make me laugh so hard. :clap:

I saw Pirahna the other day. It's a good one. I think it was made in the 70's. Not bad for a JAWS rip-off.

What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back