• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Anyone likes Go-Kart racing?

nenezinho

Verified
I think you call it like that in the U.S.A.

yesterday i took part in a race with my co-workers. I always enjoyed and went pretty well, finished 2nd place ;)

The story was basically:
1st place: young and thin guy who knew the track well, he gave no chance to anyone as he started 1st and flew away while the rest were still fighting.

I had a great fight with my direct boss, he also knew the track already so i started behind him. Managed to overtake him but once the tires were fine he was better than me in a few corners and even tried to send me out of the track. I was able to keep on track but lost position. The fight continued and on the next lap i just went fast on the inside of a sharp corner using my kart to just swing and push his out! Revenge!!!!!! ;)

After that i did just a quite race gaining time to everyone else but unable to catch 1st place :(

It´s always fun :) I think i can give a fight to that young thin guy if we put some ballast to compensate for our weight difference ;)

damn....it's been years since i've gone go-kart racing

sounds like you had a blast.

What's New

5/17/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back