• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Anyone near Atlanta, Georgia?

Welcome to the ATL! Im always up for a meet if anyone is interested!

Wiz314 has a point. There have been several attempts to meet# in the past, usually without success.

Atlanta is very spread out, and not everyone is up for traveling more than a half hour to just shoot the breeze.

However, there were at least three people from Atlanta who went to NEST this month, so it is not impossible to get folks together.

So all that said, I'd be more than happy to meet for a munch. Gotta at least try!

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

Ah got it.

Well I'm not too far from Buckhead so am open to a drink sometime if people are up for it... failing that I'll take recommendations for good bars and/ or restaurants whether you want to come with me or not :)

Buckhead has some nice spots. I used to work there a couple years back.

Sorry for the late response! Great places to eat/drink in Buckhead include Ruths Chris and The Buckhead Bread Company for starters. Ru Sans is also pretty good as well if your a fan of sushi (although there are better sushi places in Atlanta) There is also a restaraunt inside the Intercontinental Hotel that is amazing!

I'm stuck in atlanta and hope everyone else is staying safe during these horrible times.

Yup, it does suck - the word of the year seems to be "patience."

Stay safe and (relatively) sane, folks!

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk

Hope everyone else is managing and staying safe. It's a scary situation these days. Wish I was laughing more

Hope everyone else is managing and staying safe. It's a scary situation these days. Wish I was laughing more

Im doing well. Hope you are as well. And yeah, I wish I was administering some tickles as well. Cant wait to get back to the regular program

You said it, @Static! I've got a Tickle ToDo list just waiting for the proper moment to start[emoji16]

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk

I’m in Asheville, NC. Not too far away. Ready for some tickle fun!

What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back