• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Anyone remember Tklman's art?

alphazion1

TMF Expert
There was a pic, from about 1999-2000 (the stone ages of dial up internet) he did of Catwoman that was just phenomenal. This would be the Catwoman of the 80s-90s, sans the slick costume with goggles that came about in the early 2000s era. It wasn't a tickling pic exactly, maybe a pre-tickle, but she was licking the toes of what I would only assume was another Gothamite, possibly Batgirl. It was just her face and the other girl's foot, and the expression was great - really showcased what an epic artist he was.

He actually did several pics of Selina in ticklish situations. :3c I've got a great one saved myself.

I was off & online during the era you speak of, so I don't immediately recall the pictures, though I'd like to see the on in particular you referred to.

Perhaps if you posted the one you DO have saved, it will help others remember the artist's style, and thus the picture you are seeking?

Anyway, good luck!

Bleh some of them wouldn't upload right -.-' but here ya go. Classics all :)

Attachments

• Catwoman vs. Joker.jpg
    Catwoman vs. Joker.jpg
    106.7 KB · Views: 114
  • gwen_big.jpg
    gwen_big.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 133
I think I remember the picture you mean, but it's been forever since I saw it around. :s Surely it's floating around somewhere, though - sorry I couldn't be of more help!

GIS turns up nothing, sadly. ;.; Glad you know the one I mean, though!

There's always trying to do a search for the artist in the tickling art sections. I know I've seen what your referring too but it's been a while.

I know this is from six years ago but does anyone have that tklman pic with catwoman in question? Unfortunately I can't see the attachments due to the database error.

It's the first picture (I have the nasty feeling, I did have it in greater resolution but could not find). The second one is the picture I have mentioned previously (both might be part of a larger series of pictures or comic strip (Anyway I do not have any more of these).

Attachments

• Catwoman Licking.jpeg
    Catwoman Licking.jpeg
    19.9 KB · Views: 16
Woah! Thanks so much man. These are a blast from the past. Appreciate it!

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back