• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Anyone use KaZaA or Morpheus?

Cheshire Cat

TMF Master
Just wondering if anyone else here uses either of these file sharing mediums because I have a ton of tickling & feet video files I'd like to share and I'm on KaZaA all the time..

I've hardly used KaZaA, Morpheus sometimes. But if you shared your files, that would change real fast! :D

I'm currently using the new version of Morpheus. Anything you wish to upload would be appreciated.:cool:

kazaa is a brilliant p2p platform; whenever i want a file, its there on kazaa!

make your clips available there!

One more vote for Kazaa. They have a great selection of tickling clips, as well as good music!

I also use the new version of Morpheus at the moment. I used to have about 180 video clips on it, but deleted most of them. I still have 5-10 decent ones available

I also use KaZaa

I haven't been using it long but I have it. Cheshire...the one question I have, and I guess its to all you who use it and have tickling files to share can you search by user? I don't see a function for this...and how does one look for all these tickling files?

Thanks a bunch
JPie:cool:

I use both Kazza(primary and Morpheus(secondary).....it's amzing I have any harddisk space left!!!;:wow:

Okay then....

I'm just going to make a couple of Zip files with "clip collections" that I'll drop in my KaZaA shared folder. Then I'll release my KaZaA username and yes, you can do a search for a specific persons downloads.....:D

Re: Okay then....

I'll be downloading, er, waiting :D

If there's a new morpheus then hooray for those who have it; not me.

When I tried morpheus I think I got a file or two after several hours.

P50, when you tried Morpheus...

What was the speed of your connection?

AMK, Speed...

AMK

It was a 56-K dial up connection.

Real speed averages 50-K or so here most days.

Maybe P-2-P systems are just not made for 56

Re: AMK, Speed...

Originally posted by P50

Maybe P-2-P systems are just not made for 56

I think so. The files are too large. :(

Call me a caveman but whats KazaA and morpheous? I really feel like i'm missing out on something here, I've never heard of kazaa and the only morpheuos i know was the black guy from the matrix...so far i take it it's a large file sharing thing but anyone else able to explain in a little detail?...

Stormy, KazaA and Morpheus are file sharing programs that use peer-to-peer connections to link users so they can share each other's files. There is no central server, so it's practically impossible to shut down these programs (unlike Napster). P2P's let you get lots of files like music and videos for free :D It helps if you have a fast connection, though (DSL, cable, etc.) because the files are pretty large, especially the video clips. Hope this helps :) Download these programs from their websites:

www.kazaa.com

www.morpheus.com

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/6/2024
Visit Tickle Experiment for a wide range of clips! Info in the TE box below.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back