• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Anyone want to direct an F/F video?

A few questions...
How long will it take you to make a video? How long will the first decision process take? How many decisions must be reached before you start shooting the first video?

I'm afraid you may do this with each step, -what girl, what position, pantyhose or bare feet, what location.... and people will get tired of waiting months just for video ONE, and then you start on number TWO...repeat above process...., and people are like "Screw this, TIW, Francois, Guilttrip, etc. have produced 27 clips in the time it takes this guy to make one!"

You don't want people to lose interest, especially if you actually do have all these girls at your disposal.

My suggestion....go ahead and ask the question...BUT, start making videos NOW. With each and every girl, in every possible scenario, position, outfit, bare, pantyhose feet, etc. that you can think of, and have the Forum directed videos just be a little special, because people here directly influenced that one. It seems the girls may get bored waiting for all the decisons to be made. By the time you get to #1 and #3, for example, it may be years away, and they will have moved on, got married, lost interest, etc.
Hell, I can give you 19 or 20 scenarios and full video descriptions right now with the girls in random order that could last you three years. And that's just me! I'm sure everyone here has several fantasies they'd love fulfilled.
You may make a lot more money if you start now, and make a lot more people satisfied at that. Good luck, because I have to admit, that's one hell of a line-up!

i'm not trying to compete with anyone... this is for fun, want to give a little to the TMF community. I don't plan on making many vids, maybe 1 a month IF that. I'm hoping this to be a fun project. It costs a lot to pay the models at least $500 each girl...

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back