• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Anything new in the tickling game scene, beside RPG?

footamateur

4th Level Red Feather
Hi guys, I've been away for ages, and surfing around did find out that the forum has a game section now :)

I did start in 2002 making a game about tickling; it was not the usual RPG made with RPGMaker; but I did code a ton of stuff on my own, to make a date-sim with interactive tickling scenes.
As you can expect, the project died because I did lost most of my team (they were artists here on the forum; some left the scene, some are still around but decided that they were not interested in it). I still didn't give up and moved forward to the project; but honestly I don't have neither the time nor the will to go on, so I would rather enjoy something made by someone else :)

Did anyone ever made any game based on tickling, beside the pre-2000 flash games and the ton of RPGMaker games made in the past decade? I do have a ton of hentai games like the Illusion ones, and I was wondering if any game like that ever made it outside JP, that contain tickling at all.

As now the best one is kasumi rebirth, which is fundamentally a flash game; but nothing on the 3d side at all; which is a shame, considering that JP people do so many games where you can do anything to a girl, except tickle her :)

As much as I like the RPGmaker games; I think we have enough technology to have a decent tickling game; so I am looking for anything I may have missed.

And of course if any of you is a 3d artist that is interested in getting the 3d animation part done, while I take care of the coding and interaction, feel free to drop me a line; maybe after almost 20 years, this could be the time that I finish my game ? :p

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back