• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Apparently.. You Can Now Say The Word "Prick" on TV

To be general.. I dont actually understand the difference or why its worse to say **** than prick. They both are bad words for male/female anatomy.

I've only used the C word about a very few women in the course my life. Women that really were .. just low. I've had some girls get upset if they were just called a "bitch". Bitch to me would be mild compared to a guy being called a prick.

A choice quote from an episode of Dexter I watched last night "..my nephews first words were...Got milk motherfucker ? .."

To be general.. I dont actually understand the difference or why its worse to say **** than prick. They both are bad words for male/female anatomy.

I've only used the C word about a very few women in the course my life. Women that really were .. just low. I've had some girls get upset if they were just called a "bitch". Bitch to me would be mild compared to a guy being called a prick.

The severity and taboo a society assigns to a choice of letters strung together is only relevant to that society. It is not so much the word itself but the intent, and the stigma behind it. "You Labia" has very little sting compared to "You ****" and only because we have all unwittingly agreed that "****" is taboo. People use it for its power that way. It could be HOTDOG in 75 years

lol lets compare and contrast bad words now.

You can say prick in a number of ways without it being offensive. I pricked my finger, prick.

I wasnt aware that you could say the word "Shit" on TV, Jeff. Then again, I dont watch much regular TV. I remember in the 80s and 90s they began to allow the word "Crap" on shows like Dallas, and Party of Five. It seems that they should have been allowed to say the word "Shit" much earlier than they did, because it is just essentially a bit harsher version of Crap.

lol lets compare and contrast bad words now.

You can say prick in a number of ways without it being offensive. I pricked my finger, prick.
I already did that schtick like several clicks up ^ LOL!

I already did that schtick like several clicks up ^ LOL!

audience.gif

You can say shit on TV too. I think only 3 or 4 of the original 7 dirty words are still actually banned, though networks impose their own standards in addition to whatever the govt mandates.

http://www.southparkstudios.com/clips/152622/acceptable-forms-of-shit

There is a South Park episode where they have a counter on the lower right-hand corner of the screen and count the number of times they say "Shit".

"It Hits the Fan" (season 5) says it uncensored 162 times, or about every 8 seconds.

Check it out if you haven't already. Killer stuff!

There is a South Park episode where they have a counter on the lower right-hand corner of the screen and count the number of times they say "Shit".

"It Hits the Fan" (season 5) says it uncensored 162 times, or about every 8 seconds.

Check it out if you haven't already. Killer stuff!

ya, that's the episode that link is to.

You don't remember that night? You're the chick sitting next to me.

What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back