• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

April O'Neil Tickled

Dino Turtelli

TMF Regular
April O'Neil tickled picture of April from first Teenage Mutnat Ninja Turtle movie with Case of the Hot Kimono audio.

This is the scene that got me turned on to tickling as a kid. My favorite all time cartoon tickling clip of all time. I just wish they would have tickled her longer.

This clip, likewise, is what got me hooked on girls' feet and tickling as a kid. Once puberty hit it was all over for me :blaugh:

Someone should track down the animators and make them do a full-length tickle torture scene :devil:

I'm going to have to third that one. I don't think that this scene is responsible, per se, for my tickling fetish, but considering that it was my first exposure to tickling it definately aided the process.

Thanks to this clip, and the museum clip (also TMNT), I do believe I learned a few things about myself that I didn't know before ;)

clever.

single greatest mainsteam clip of all time.

Well I'd agree that it is the single greatest Animated tickling scene but I still love "What the Sweedish Buthler Saw" (aka the Groov Room) as the best over all scene, until they remake the movie and use Bai Ling as the Chinese Tickler, now that would be better.

Alice: "Who is she?"

Jack: "Isn't she a beauty, a decendent of Wong Tang, royal interigatore for the emprore of China, Cleaver thos Chineas, invented Spegetti you know."

Alice: "Why is she wear those long black gloves."

Jack: "Why that the best part, and from where she gets her nick name." jack removes gloves to reveal long perfect nails "She's called the Chineas Tickler"

Alice: "Oh no, not that Jack, it would kill me, I couldn't stand it."

Jack: "Oh nonsence Alice, it's just what you need, and she never fails."

Alice: "Really?"

Jack: "Yes, and not dirty male hands will violater your chased state."

ect ect... that would be great.

Well I'd agree that it is the single greatest Animated tickling scene but I still love "What the Sweedish Buthler Saw" (aka the Groov Room) as the best over all scene, until they remake the movie and use Bai Ling as the Chinese Tickler, now that would be better.

Alice: "Who is she?"

Jack: "Isn't she a beauty, a decendent of Wong Tang, royal interigatore for the emprore of China, Cleaver thos Chineas, invented Spegetti you know."

Alice: "Why is she wear those long black gloves."

Jack: "Why that the best part, and from where she gets her nick name." jack removes gloves to reveal long perfect nails "She's called the Chineas Tickler"

Alice: "Oh no, not that Jack, it would kill me, I couldn't stand it."

Jack: "Oh nonsence Alice, it's just what you need, and she never fails."

Alice: "Really?"

Jack: "Yes, and not dirty male hands will violater your chased state."

ect ect... that would be great.

what is this clip you talk of?? :O

April tortured

Friend Dino Turtelli, my congratulatons for this excellent film! I love April, she is very sexy...thank you!

I've never seen the TMNT April tickle clip, and the one on this thread doesn't show the whole thing. Does anyone have the whole clip?

What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back