• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Archie Bunker Tickles Edith's Foot

SYELLA

3rd Level Orange Feather
Some of you may think I'm nuts but I remember this one well.

Not sure if it was on All In The Family or Archie's Place but Archie had something on his mind. He sat at the foot of his bed and wanted to talk to Edith but she was asleep and snoring. He pulled up the bottom sheet and tickled one of her feet. She woke up laughing.

Anyone recall this episode?

Yes as a matter of fact I do. I think his neighbors were arguing late one night keeping him awake but Edith was still sound asleep.

Yes as a matter of fact I do. I think his neighbors were arguing late one night keeping him awake but Edith was still sound asleep.

Thanks for that. I just wasn't to sure about it.

not neighbors arguing

He was up and couldn't sleep because he accidentally joind the Klan and didn't know what to do.......

This was a great mainstream scene back in the day. I haven't seen it for years but I seem to remember Edith's laugh to be genuine. Hopefully someone can find this scene and make a clip. Rajee????

He was up and couldn't sleep because he accidentally joind the Klan and didn't know what to do.......

If this the case then its the episode " Archie Bunker and the KKK" which is in the eighth season. Luckily enough it airs on TV land the 31st and 1st of September(its 2 parts) so check the website for times.

If this the case then its the episode " Archie Bunker and the KKK" which is in the eighth season. Luckily enough it airs on TV land the 31st and 1st of September(its 2 parts) so check the website for times.

Really? Shit I thought Zep was joking.

Be great to see it.

There was an another episode where Archie was tickling her ribs I think. It looked genuine which makes me think Jean Stapleton was very ticklish. Is she still alive ?

Did anyone catch the episode on TVland yesterday? I had it set up to record on my dvr but it only got part two... the scene must be in part one.

Did anyone catch the episode on TVland yesterday? I had it set up to record on my dvr but it only got part two... the scene must be in part one.

It's at the start of part 2 I think. Unfortunately, I was a little too late, but I saw Archie and Edith talking in bed.

Nope... the episode starts with him at the foot of the bed and Edith is just waking up, no tickling there. Is this scene just a myth?

Nope... the episode starts with him at the foot of the bed and Edith is just waking up, no tickling there. Is this scene just a myth?

I remember Archie wanting to talk. She was snoring. He pulled the covers off her feet and tickled her foot. From snoring she started laughing waking up and said ''Oh Archie".

I remember it well. Maybe another episode with him at the foot of the bed without tickling?

I don't want to outright doubt you, but I've seen probably every episode of this show, and not only do I not remember ever seeing this, which is quite honestly something I've wanted to see since I started watching years ago, but I've never heard any mention of this, ever before. I'd really like to hope this is real, though.

From what I recall the episode came sometime after Mike and Gloria moved out. Left the show even.

Could be from an early episode of Archie Bunkers Place.

Don't trust Classmediadvd's. It's a known bootleg site and we don't know if the episodes are uncut or not.

By any means, as relative as it is to the issue, I don't recall a moment like this.

No Ive seen it before I think they just cut the scene

Yes, that's what happened. It may never be seen, sadly. They edited the video for syndication so that the channels could fit more commercial time in (this happened at lot to 70s sitcoms that got syndicated, as the networks showed slightly less commercial time in their primetime sitcoms than the independent stations that bought the sitcom via syndication.

The scene definitely happened. I remember it vividly. Maureen Stapleton had very big feet, and they were very shapely too. She starts laughing a little snoozily, then wakes up and is laughing hysterically, feet wriggling around, then she sits up and sees Archie is doing it so she smiles and hugs him.

Feethunter has it. Someone please post it for all to see. If possible.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back