• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Are clips too short?

libtick

TMF Expert
As I grow older (and maybe wiser), I find that a six minute clip doesnt cut it for me. I want to see a woman tickled-tortured for at least 15 minutes. That's what beautiful: to see a woman lose it as she gets tickled-tortured. Now, I do understandand why clip are short as they are, but sometimes, I wish clips were longer and more torturous...

I've gotten used to it. At least 10 minutes is good enough for me though.

Depends on the clip, sometimes they are too long.

Some are short but I guess thats why they are called clips lol. Hoping after you watched 30 seconds or a few minutes of the clip you'd buy the entire video.

Eh, yeah. You just start to crave more as you get older and more 'experienced' I think is the word you are looking for.

Biggest mistakes I see regarding length of clips are:

1) Ler does the same thing for the entire clip. This makes a 6 min clip seem like 20 mins and the viewer will lose interest quickly.
2) Ler only spends part of the clip actually tickling the lee. Lots of "spontaneous" breaks are given to the lee as the lers banter with each other or whatever. That's just poor form, and is clearly a way to use up time while not actually tickling the lee.
3) Clip ends abruptly during an especially hot part of the clip. I mean, really? If you've just discovered that the lee has ticklish nipples, and the lee is going crazy over how ticklish their nipples are, this is NOT the place to end the clip. LOL. That discovery should've been in the middle of the clip anyway.

Biggest mistakes I see regarding length of clips are:

1) Ler does the same thing for the entire clip. This makes a 6 min clip seem like 20 mins and the viewer will lose interest quickly.
2) Ler only spends part of the clip actually tickling the lee. Lots of "spontaneous" breaks are given to the lee as the lers banter with each other or whatever. That's just poor form, and is clearly a way to use up time while not actually tickling the lee.
3) Clip ends abruptly during an especially hot part of the clip. I mean, really? If you've just discovered that the lee has ticklish nipples, and the lee is going crazy over how ticklish their nipples are, this is NOT the place to end the clip. LOL. That discovery should've been in the middle of the clip anyway.

Actually, point 2 is I think bang-on. Clips have too many breaks. Even worse, I think are "camera breaks," where you see a nice camera effect, and you cut to another scene. God knows how long that breaks was in real-time.

I think another factor would be cost. A long clip = a more expensive clip, and then you get people complaining about the price. :shrug:

Yes, clips are generally too short. At least 15 mins of effective tickling. As for cost, some producers sell a complete version and the same clip in parts.

That's why I like the old VHS days the best (eh, or DVD, I guess). Less variety, more time to wait, potential for loss or breakage, true - but 30 to 60 minutes clips (with plot AND tickling action) at a lower price, per minute, on average.

And the previews went on for about 2-4 minutes depending on the company.

I wonder if producers find it easier to hire models when they are only tickling for a few minutes at a time.

I wonder if producers find it easier to hire models when they are only tickling for a few minutes at a time.

They probably do. Thing is, most men who buy F/F clips want to see the 'lee really tickled to her maximum endurance level. I think F/M clips are a bit different, because when a guy like me buys an F/M clip, all my attention is on the hot female ler, and so I'm not really paying attention to the guy anyway, because I'm imagining that I'm the guy. But with the F/F, most of us guys pay the most attention to the lee, her reactions, etc. So what we really want is to see intense tickling in every clip, like the kind that Tasha or Brooke dishes out on their female lees. There are so many clips where it's obvious that the ler has found the lee's weak spot, but keeps avoiding it. In tickling clips, though, the lee shouting "stop!" should mean "go!" to the ler. I realize everyone has a limit of course, but some of these girls get off easy.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back