• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

are men as vulnerable

I don't like it when I am tickling a guy and he tries to hide his laugh, like he's trying to be brave or something.

I always try to suppress my laughter -- not out of pride (well okay maybe a little) but mostly because I figure if I don't laugh then she won't keep tickling. I'm always successful, too, for upwards of 2-3 seconds at a time.

I always try to suppress my laughter -- not out of pride (well okay maybe a little) but mostly because I figure if I don't laugh then she won't keep tickling. I'm always successful, too, for upwards of 2-3 seconds at a time.

I just can NOT supress it

I just can NOT supress it

Well, I regret to say that even as I am suppressing it for those 2-3 seconds, my face is all twisted smiles and I'm writhing and squirming all around, so alas, I'm not exactly hiding anything from anybody...

I'm much more ticklish than most girls I know. In fact, I don't think I personally know a girl as ticklish as me. Not to suggest they don't exist, but to suggest that yes, we are as vulnerable. Though I've never been tickle tortured before.

I think men are as vulnerable as we are, but they even more funny than us when tortured, because the try hard to show they are tough while laughing like little girls..

I don't like it when I am tickling a guy and he tries to hide his laugh, like he's trying to be brave or something. Some guys will have no problem holding it in and I like that better.

In that case you can just make them let it out and torture them even harder for pretending to be strong ;)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back