• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

are most of your fantasies consensual or non-consensual in nature?

SadCuzNotTcklsh

2nd Level Red Feather
Either with you as the tickler or tickle, which d you tend to lean most towards?
Any reasons as to why?

:beer:

Mine are consensual. I'm a ler and as much as I like torturing lees I like it when they like it. For some reason the laugh just sounds different when they like it. It's just sexier. And they're not constantly saying, "No! Don't! Stop!", etc. They just laugh all the way through. Don't get me wrong, sometimes it is fun to see how fast you can make a lee say the safe word. But I like it when it's a shared experience rather than a competition.

I agree 110% with featherendeavor, can't say I don't like it when they *jokingly* say "no...o no.. I can't handle it" that just tells me I am in the right spot

I'm a lee, and my fantasies are almost exclusively non-consensual. In practice I enjoy the totally consensual tickling that I do, but in my fantasies the non-consensual kidnap type fantasies reign supreme.

I mean, the idea of non-consensual is more fun and exciting and it would be kind of lame to be asked by someone I'm already comfortable with if they can tickle me. Half the fun is the struggle / fight, so yeah. That being said, if I enjoy being tickled by that someone, how non-consensual is it?

I mean, the idea of non-consensual is more fun and exciting and it would be kind of lame to be asked by someone I'm already comfortable with if they can tickle me. Half the fun is the struggle / fight, so yeah. That being said, if I enjoy being tickled by that someone, how non-consensual is it?

Still non-consensual. Even though you like tickle attacks without being asked it's still your SO doing the attacking and he knows he has consent to do that. Kind of a non-consensual area within the realm of consent.

I think that non consensual tickling and simply surprise tickling cross paths a lot. Most of my fantasies involve someone tickling me against my will, buuuut they know I like it (whether I've told them or not) so I like the surprise aspect :) I don't want to ask or be asked 24/7 (there's always those special circumstances). So I like the idea of non consensual but not 100% literal non consent because then I wouldn't enjoy it, but then again that's the difference between fantasy and reality.

Last edited:
Consensual. Usually during an erotic moment between me and my female partner.

Has always been non-consensual. That being said, I don't like the person I'm tickling to get mad, cry, or otherwise show great displeasure while I'm tickling them. I just want them to laugh uncontrollably.... :tickling:

I feel this way about giving and receiving tickling

The best for me is the hybrid of the two. My wife hates being tickled, has often described it as "pure hell", but she lets me tie her up and have my way, and she also sometimes just puts her feet where I can reach them during sex. I like that she has such a strong reaction to it, and dreads it, but also that she let me do it. If you tie somebody up to do something to them, there is always an element of "non-consent". You just have to know how far to take it.

I would rather ask first and let it be consensual than non consensual because to me it would be a violation of her space. I have even lost a couple of friends who I knew were ticklish but never tickled them but when they found out I have a fetish for womens feet and for tickling they pretty didn't know me anymore. But to me asking first helps especially when I say may I please tickle your feet in a playful manor that has worked

I would rather ask first and let it be consensual than non consensual because to me it would be a violation of her space. I have even lost a couple of friends who I knew were ticklish but never tickled them but when they found out I have a fetish for womens feet and for tickling they pretty didn't know me anymore. But to me asking first helps especially when I say may I please tickle your feet in a playful manor that has worked

WTF!?!?!? :(

You're talking about fantasy here, right? While I think of corny stuff too in silence, my fantasies can accommodate the worst of non-consensual perversion anyone can't imagine.

Consensual is sexy but there's nothing like a semi non-consensual tickling session.

I think what makes it so sexy at least to me is seeing the lee laugh so uncontrollably and helplessly. TickleAbuse.com does a really good job of invoking their models into cackling and deep belly laughter. TicklingParadise.com once had this clip of an anonymous woman getting her beautiful soles tickled by two sets of anonymously magic gloved hands. They tickle the daylights out of her, you can't see her face, but my goodness that woman goes nuts in those stocks. In the beginning of the clip right before she's about to lose her mind she tries desperately to cover one foot over the other but is unable. Once she realizes she's at the mercy of the gloved hands she explodes into fits of frantic, helpless laughter. Her feet flex and flap as her toes curl, open and scratch into the air. You can't see her face but you can definitely tell that woman is genuinely ticklish and in agony.

It's something about that that really turns me on, when a woman gets tickled and laughs her head off.

One of my biggest fantasies actually comes from the old school C.A.B., Wok Don't Run. Remember that?

FukToe's goons tie this hot woman who works as a spy for the government. Fuktoe tickles the crap out of her and then pleasures at the very end of the story to multiple earth-shattering orgasms.

You're into consensual non-consensual.

It's all about the surprise and circumstances.

Both

I barely contribute here anymore but like this question.

My fantasy is to tickle a girl who does not like being tickled but willing to tolerate it to please me. I've had a few girls like this and tickling them provided what are still among my fondest moments as a tickler. I guess it's because tickling someone who would never want me to do it appeals to my sadistic side but, because she grins and bears it in the name of being a good sport, I don't feel guilty as I have when tickling gals who, with no interest in pleasing me, responded with anguish and anger.

Last edited:
Consensual is sexy but there's nothing like a semi non-consensual tickling session.

I think what makes it so sexy at least to me is seeing the lee laugh so uncontrollably and helplessly. TickleAbuse.com does a really good job of invoking their models into cackling and deep belly laughter. TicklingParadise.com once had this clip of an anonymous woman getting her beautiful soles tickled by two sets of anonymously magic gloved hands. They tickle the daylights out of her, you can't see her face, but my goodness that woman goes nuts in those stocks. In the beginning of the clip right before she's about to lose her mind she tries desperately to cover one foot over the other but is unable. Once she realizes she's at the mercy of the gloved hands she explodes into fits of frantic, helpless laughter. Her feet flex and flap as her toes curl, open and scratch into the air. You can't see her face but you can definitely tell that woman is genuinely ticklish and in agony.

It's something about that that really turns me on, when a woman gets tickled and laughs her head off.

One of my biggest fantasies actually comes from the old school C.A.B., Wok Don't Run. Remember that?

FukToe's goons tie this hot woman who works as a spy for the government. Fuktoe tickles the crap out of her and then pleasures at the very end of the story to multiple earth-shattering orgasms.

I think that was Gabrielle

...tickle a girl who does not like being tickled but willing to tolerate it to please me. I've had a few girls like this and tickling them provided what are still among my fondest moments as a tickler. I guess it's because tickling someone who would never want me to do it appeals to my sadistic side but, because she grins and bears it in the name of being a good sport,

Amen--it's the basis of my tickling relationship with my wife for the past 25+ years.

Most of mine are non-consensual but there's a distinction between my fantasies and my desires. In my fantasies, I not only control what I do and think but also what the other person does and thinks. Even if they're screaming bloody murder, it's my fantasy and it always ends well. It's a sexual safe haven. Reality is more where desires live. Anger, hostility, resentment, arrest, getting my butt kicked, and other negative outcomes never turn up in my fantasies because all that negativity is a turn off for me and is enough to keep me from desiring to want to do it in reality.

I'd say both. Sometimes I am not in the mood to be tickled, so it's kind of fun to be pushed until I can't stop laughing. I think each kind of scenario has its own appeal. Surprises are fun, but I think the anticipation of something that is already set up is also pretty fun.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back