• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Are most tickle fetishists men?

SoleHarvester

I obviously never conducted a poll, but if I were to go by other fetishes then I would assume it is largely a male thing.

I think there's probably more guys on line, but I think there's probably just as many women I to every type of kink as there are men. Women are really good at hiding certain things.

It's definitely more of a male thing, but I think women might be more open to it than we think. If a woman likes and trusts a partner, she might allow occasional tickling even if she claims to hate it.

Hard to say which sex is most involved, but I’d guess that males are far more open about it, and therefore, it seems there are more of them than females.

Speaking as a female -- I think it's probably close to 50/50. Like any fetish. I think males are just probably more likely to engage online about it.

Speaking as a female -- I think it's probably close to 50/50. Like any fetish. I think males are just probably more likely to engage online about it.

Thanks, Audrey. That’s my sentiment exactly.

No doubt there may be a valid study somewhere with valid data about gender and fetishes including tickling. My experience is not statistically meaningful but I've had multiple encounters with ticklish women All willingly were tickled by me and about half enthusiastically sought out being tickled. Of course, that was just a handful of women over a lifetime.

I am a retired male who enjoys the tickling 'fixation' . I believe the phrase tickle fetish has a negative connotation bec as for me, and others I know who enjoy tickling, tickling is not automatically a sexual thing so not really a fetish for some of us per se.... But the point of my post is to reinforce the comments made about women enjoying the tickling fixation. I chat w a few really nice women on many boards who admit to me that they are swamped with inappropriate, negative and suggestive comments by men who I suppose don't know how to act/chat/talk/relate in a civilized manner. And many of these women state only SWF comments. Its sad that it makes the women who ARE interested in chatting about tickling feel like they have to stay away from many of the boards.

I think Tickling is fairly unusual for a fetish in that it’s much more balanced in terms of gender. Not sure I’d say 50/50, but way more even than say, foot fetishism, which seems to be 99% male. 🤔

On tickling forums like this and in Facebook fan groups it's definitely more male-dominated. Having said that if you look at most tickling videos and real-life Fantasy and BDSM places, there are ALOT of female ticklers and mistresses that offer tickling (some mistresses state they like to tickle but not be tickled). So, I would think there are a lot of females into tickling but might not engage in a public discussion like this as much as men do.

Last edited:
Isn't this like saying more men are hornier than women? Just because a woman doesn't act like a horndog all the time, doesn't mean the average woman feels less horny than the average man. Would imagine the same applies to a fetish. Women might just not broadcast it as openly, for astute reasons already mentioned in this thread so far.

In my experience, once you gain the trust and comfort of a lady, the floodgates of ecstasy open and sometimes I find myself very pleasantly challenged to match my partner's levels lol...

No.

Tickle fetish is equally spread among male and female.
The thing is that men are generally more active online. I host tickle-related events in my country, and I noticed that as long as you work for a safe space, women are keen to join.

Fetish is not gender-related.
Open participation is.

Studies show that fetish is mostly a male thing (and it's far from 50/50)

The thing with girls is that they can be turned into liking it

My personal pet theory is that tickling fetish isn’t really a fetish (at least not in the barely-used-in-the-real-world clinical definition of the term).

I see it more akin to ‘pain’ in the BDSM world. No one talks about someone having a ‘pain fetish’; pain is simply the particular medium through which a couple or a group of people enact some other kind of play, kink or fantasy: D/s, power exchange, interrogation, medical play, whatever. I feel like us tickling fetishists (using the latter word in the more usual, colloquial sense) are simply people for whom the switch in the head went a different way and we enjoy the same activities but centred around a different type of sensation.

That would make sense for me as to why there are far more women tickling fetishists than you might expect. As Kingmaker says, fetishes (clinical definition) are an almost entirely male phenomenon, yet women who are into various kinds of pain play in the BDSM world are much very common indeed. I personally think tickling falls into the latter bucket rather than the former.

Thank you for attending my TMF TED Talk. 🎤

Part of the problem with this entire discussion is how people tend to lump foot fetish, tickling fetish, and tickling all part of the same thing, and IMO. those are all separate preferences.

A fetish connotes someone who has to perform or have a certain act performed on them for their complete satisfaction (usually assumed to be sexual satisfaction). And yu can have a tickle fetish (separate from a foot fetish), but there are also many ppl who enjoy tickling for just tickling itself (the methods, the psychology, the Lee/Ler interaction, etc). Thats why I (and some others I know) call our love/enjoyment of tickling a tickling "fixation"....because we discuss tickling (and all it entails) frequently, but tickling to us can be totally asexual (not associated with the act of sex at all ). I would venture a guess that most studies are probably skewed toward the foot fetish side of tickling, and are really not specific enough to be of much value as to determine which gender enjoys it most.

But I still believe there are many women who may enjoy the fixation (I know a few) but don't always mention it on public boards bec of the reasons already mentioned (men in general tend to act uncivilized with comments and demands, don't respect boundaries, and make it difficult for women to freely engage in the public space). That is sad, and we reasonable men lose out because of the 'bad apples' in the bunch.

And, I'd like to address your last sentence:

"The thing is girls like it when they try it, but it's kinda rare to find girls that are interested in it before they try it with a man".

That is a hard topic to quantify, for all the reasons listed above. In many cases, we don't know what we don't know.
That generalization may be your experience, (and may possibly be true) but is hardly a statement that can be taken as fact. I don't believe we can begin to know the breakdown of who is interested in tickling, or tickling fetish, when a significant part of the population in question (females) is many times reticent to put themselves 'out there' because they have to deal with the negative side of online/public bulletin board discussion.

Im not sure most are men, I think it’s equal half and half. It depends on the fetish. I’ve men many women interested in different things. I’ve met many women into tickling, tickle torture, sensual tickling and tickling during sex. I think women can be just as varied in their fetishes as men are.

No.

Tickle fetish is equally spread among male and female.
The thing is that men are generally more active online. I host tickle-related events in my country, and I noticed that as long as you work for a safe space, women are keen to join.

Fetish is not gender-related.
Open participation is.
I agree to this to a large extent @Monkey D. Lucio

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back