• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

are there any sensitivity products out there?

switchitup

TMF Novice
does anybody know of any product that *increases* ticklishness? i'm already crazy ticklish (enough to give myself goosebumps), but i'm also a bit of a masochist.

I'm not sure about "instantaneous results", but there's a few different methods that can he helpful, depending on the targeted areas. Moisturizing creams and lotions typicall soften the smin and make it more susceptible to tickling. Baby oil helps there too, as well as making fingers and brushes glide sooooo much easier across the skin.

Sometimes people will add heat like a hair dryer to feet to help make them more sensitive. Basically anything that helps activate the nerve endings. So if you say puts lotion on your feet, put them in socks for a little while, then removed the socks for a tickling, the results should (most times) be increased ticklishness.

I've been using Burt's Bees Coconut Foot Creme recently. From what I've read, vitamin E (which the cream contains) helps soften skin, and softer skin in ticklish areas should equate to further ticklishness. I've been using it every night and wearing thick socks over them to keep the moisture in, as silvertickler also said. (Side note: silvertickler and GreenTickler are the two to reply so far? What a coincidence!) I believe it's working, because the few harder, calloused spots on my feet are already softening up! I'm also able to tickle my own feet to a small extent, so that helps in figuring out if it's working. :p

I've been using Burt's Bees Coconut Foot Creme recently. From what I've read, vitamin E (which the cream contains) helps soften skin, and softer skin in ticklish areas should equate to further ticklishness. I've been using it every night and wearing thick socks over them to keep the moisture in, as silvertickler also said. (Side note: silvertickler and GreenTickler are the two to reply so far? What a coincidence!) I believe it's working, because the few harder, calloused spots on my feet are already softening up! I'm also able to tickle my own feet to a small extent, so that helps in figuring out if it's working. :p

I'd just say....get tickled more often. ;)

AstroGlide sex lube on the soles and toes will increase ticklishness by 1,000% when used in conjunction with fingernails or a hairbrush. That stuff is super slippery and ticklishly devastating.

Putting baby powder on your pressure zones soaks up any moisture that would create sticky zones. For spider areas a little silicone lube make the nails glide extremely fast.
For feet a good pedicure to get any dry dead skin off the night before and lots of foot lotion with socks. I adore and worship my lee's feet his are so ticklish I love to lick and bite them. When I lick it leaves the perfect amount of lubrication making them extra sensitive.
I hope this helps.
Happy Tickles :3poke:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back