• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Are women more comfortable of foot tickling?

ticklishfeetnyc

TMF Regular
I noticed that tickling videos with women foot tickling another woman nothing is ever really assumed also in regular everyday life if a woman tickled another woman's foot it would be no big deal. My wife even told me how one of her best friends use to tickle her feet. If the roles are now reversed and it is with guys and feet it would probably be seen as strange or gay.

Women are waaaay more comfortable with each other than men are. Not just with tickling, but being physical in general. For example; it's normal for some two female freinds to hug each other and give a quick kiss on the cheek. Men usually go with the quick handshake. I have no explination for it

Women are more touchy-feely with each other in general. If me and by best female friend walk through the city arms hooked, nobody will think anything about it. Men doing the same thing will be considered gay, because men who aren't gay just don't do that.

Women are more touchy-feely with each other in general. If me and by best female friend walk through the city arms hooked, nobody will think anything about it. Men doing the same thing will be considered gay, because men who aren't gay just don't do that.

Ive been known to skip hand in hand with my male friends and im very straight. However, its not a natural act, more something fun to turn heads :p

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/17/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back