• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Are you able to tickle yourself?

EmbraceSerenity

TMF Expert
I always thought it wasn't possible but a friend and I were discussing that and saying if we use tools to tickle ourselves perhaps it would still tickle and make us laugh. So I used a single feather, ostrich feathers stuck on a makeup brush and a paintbrush.

What I found was yes it did tickle and it did make me laugh and squirm despite me doing it. The best was the ostrich feathers becauae they are so soft and sensitive and I would brush it ever so gently in my underarm which really made me laugh! (I have a short video of tickling myself if interested) i would circle a feather duster over my belly and a ostrich feather in my underarm which tickled so much!

Have you ever tried it?

I can't tickle myself but I have seen it done (by TMF member NJJen at a gathering in Albany). :D

I can tickle myself. I laugh a little and squirm. It works especially on the armpits (soft scratches), on the ribs (pokes), on my thighs (squeezes) and on my feet.

I can tickle my feet and it's quite intense; my foot instinctively moves from my fingers. Self-tickling doesn't work anywhere else on me though.

I always thought it wasn't possible but a friend and I were discussing that and saying if we use tools to tickle ourselves perhaps it would still tickle and make us laugh. So I used a single feather, ostrich feathers stuck on a makeup brush and a paintbrush.

What I found was yes it did tickle and it did make me laugh and squirm despite me doing it. The best was the ostrich feathers becauae they are so soft and sensitive and I would brush it ever so gently in my underarm which really made me laugh! (I have a short video of tickling myself if interested) i would circle a feather duster over my belly and a ostrich feather in my underarm which tickled so much!

Have you ever tried it?

Feather duster over the belly, something i love doing to a girl !

See my feet aren't that ticklish but I think I am feather sensitive as a feather on my sole makes my feet squirm. The feathers (ostrich and peacock work best) are very intense on my belly and upper body.

I can tickle around my stomach all across the section just under my belly button - i instinctively flex away.
I can also tickle the balls of my feet and toes which makes me stifle laughter.

Under my arms if use a tool i can tickle myself and best replicated the feeling and reaction I get if someone else tickles me.

But there's no spot that when I tickle myself brings me into fits of laughter!

A little, but not much. Like, I can tell it's ticklish but doesn't make me laugh.

I can , but only my feet. If I run the toe of one foot up and down the bottom of the other foot...BINGO!

I've done it a few times for my husband to watch. It never is really torturous, but I can tell that I am ticklish for sure. The best (worst?) for me is using a spinning toothbrush on my soles, my low belly near my privates, and my nipples.

Certain spots like my feet, lower tummy, navel, nipples i can tickle myself with with tools, other places like my thighs or butt and feet i can tickle with fingers softly but not enough to giggle but know how badly ticklish it is

For me the key is to tickle gently. Any sort of feather makes me giggle but it could be because I am sensitive to feathers. Brushes dont work on me.

I knew a woman who claimed that she could tickle herself, and when I expressed doubt, she took off one of her sandals, sat across her bare foot, and she tickled it with her fingers and laughed. Of course, she could've been faking it, but on the other hand she sounded pretty much the same as when I tickled her, just a bit less loud and frantic, so maybe she really was tickling herself.

A while back, someone on TickleTheater posted an audio clip of herself laughing pretty convincingly while tickling her foot with a comb.

I never bothered trying. I may be more lee than ler, but there is something lacking about no one tickling me. There is something fun and filled with trust about tickling. Without the other person it would only be sensation. I'd rather create, write or play video games with my spare time.

I went with a girl in high school who could tickle herself. If she developed an itch on her foot, it was actually torturous for her to scratch it, and she would squirm and giggle the whole time.

I was talking with someone and it made me think of a situation early in my teaching career where I had my feet accidentally tickled. Basically I was showing the kids how to make talcum powder patterns with their feet and I had to show them how it was done. I put my feet in the talcum powder and then on the paper but then I couldnt clean the powder off so a colleague had a tiny brush and brushed the powder off my sole but it tickled so much I laughed and pulled away.

Wanting to see if it still tickled I tried it myself yesterday. I covered my sole with talcum powder and brushed it off with a paintbrush and it tickled badly. I laughed as I did it and for someone with not very ticklish feet it surprised me. I basically took the brush and brushed between my toes but I naturally wriggled and then along the arch.

Nope. But I'm pretty sure I'm not ticklish even when other people do it, so there's that.

This is a great subject! I can tickle my feet right after I take my shoes off. My sock covered feet are really sensitive and if I drag my fingernails on them it tickles a lot. That is how ticklish I am! Also, a click top pen works better than my fingernails. Sonic toothbrushes work great, just make sure you don't use that same brush for your teeth. Hehe!

The most I've been able to tickle myself is with a super fast, proper electric (sonic?) toothbrush. Not one of those slow, revolving ones - a proper, humming, vibrating one.

It vibrates so fast that if you put it between your toes, it really tickles.

Not enough to make me laugh, but my feet instinctively pulled away until I got used to the sensation.

I can tickle my feet, not much else. It's definitely worse when someone else tickles them.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back