• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Are you an Expert Tickler?

b0xr

2nd Level Red Feather
I've seen people on here claiming to be an Expert at tickling. I also consider myself an expert. But what makes an "expert"? As for me, I almost exclusively tickle my wife, I know exactly where, how, when, and how much to tickle her. She's easy. There are no secrets so I can tickle her slowly and playfully for hours, or have her begging for mercy in a matter of seconds. I think the most important aspect of expert tickling is knowledge of your play partner. The more time you have to learn their body, the better tickler you will be. Different people have much different reactions. I have tickled other women with excellent results. We all know the "spots" and "tools". It takes certain skills To get the most out of your 'lee and your 'lee to get the most out of you. Where, when, how long, moving around from one spot to another. It takes some skill. That's all I have to say about that. 🤔

You should be asking the ticklees what makes one an expert tickler. Otherwise every tickler would consider himself one.

I've got promotional clips for a fetish party that I appear in,, so I'm an expert :)
Yes shameless plugging Grrl :D

My opinion of an expert would be someone that knows how to get the reaction out of a 'lee and most importantly, knows just how far to take it without going too far. I've been tickling since I was about 4 years old and I'm 61 now, so you tell me...

They don't call me "Butter Fingers" for nothing!
That could be connected to something else though, now that I think about it.

To me an expert tickler can tickle with the right touch so that he/she doesn't make it hurt, doesn't have to resort to implements to make it tickle, and never makes telling me how good at it they are part of a conversation. (They just are)

I consider myself an expert ..although my wife is the only one I've tickled in many years as well. I certainly see that I have much better technique and nuance than my teens and twenties. And as mentioned..feedback given over the years helps develop one's skills

I've always thought I was an expert tickler, but being on this forum is pretty humbling. Makes me realize how much more expert some of y'all are than I am. That being said, I never get sick of women telling me that they never realized how ticklish they were until they dated me. :D

I don't think I would ever consider myself an "expert". I'm willing to believe there's always a lot more I can learn and experiment with. Just because I've done everything I can think of, doesn't mean I've done everything that can be done. I could be an "expert" at tickling a particular person or a particular method, but I can't say I am one in general.

I'm more of a 'lee than a 'ler, but I would say it's probably someone who has experience tickling people and who knows how to feel each 'lee out. An expert could probably quickly determine what amounts of pressure and what types of touching/poking get the best reactions out of 'lees. I wouldn't consider myself an "expert tickler." However, I did have a session with Ice Princess about a year and a half ago. It was mostly a 'lee session (She tickled me silly!), but I did take some time to tickle her. I got her laughing pretty good, and she told me she thought I was a really good tickler. Maybe I'm better than I think I am.

Well every woman I have tickled I get a good response from so I would say I know what I am doing as for being an expert, I would have to say its fifty/fifty. If I don't have a ticklish lee then all the expertise is moot.

Why does the label matter? Can you make me react? Squeal with laughter? Turn me on like crazy? Pay attention enough to know when I need a break to breathe? NOT make it hurt? Make me laugh when tickling spots I didn't know we're tickly? Then you're a darn good Ler.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back