• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Are you impressed by your own feet and soles?

ticklishfeetnyc

TMF Regular
Do you ever look at your own feet or soles and go "hey not bad...." are they good enough where you really like them and know others will like them too? I myself am confident going barefoot even after years of never wearing flip flops unless it is a pool or beach setting. I never had ugly feet but was always insecure. In the warm months besides work I never wear socks, I do prefer when my feet are tan. Just was thinking about this because the other day when I was stretching in my kickboxing class I caught a glimpse of my soles and thought "Pretty good." Anyone else have thoughts on this?

Sometimes. If I just painted my nails or my feet are particularly soft, I dig 'em.

well, when im not drooling over femfttickler21's.... I look at them as more of a 'are these femfttickler21 approved or not' ... cant say i think my feet are fantastic or anything...

I think your feet are lovely TMP, :hmm:and of course I would love to tickle them

I cant really say that I'm impressed by my own feet, but I do recognize them as nice. Basically do my own soles turn me on...no. But if I saw them on another person would I definitely look...yes. But then again I do have an entire collection of feet pics I've done over the years and posted here and other various places if that means anything.....lol.

omg no, they are horrible looking things.......seen lord of the rings?, then you'll get the idea lol

No I am not impressed by my feet. They are just feet to me and seem normal.

Impressed by how ticklish they are, yes haha. Besides that nope just regular feet to me lol

Look at the feet of the TMF/TT vixens instead............

It would "behoove" you not to look at my feet. Maybe that is why they came with the wicked olfactory defense(or is it an offense) system. Untouched by evolution or lotion....... :0

I wasn't. I really hate my feet... but now (like 2 months ago, now)... I kinda think they are a little cute. I just started posting pictures, and since no one vomited... I guess it's ok to like them. :D

As far as being impressed, it is impressive what a cute pair of toesies does to a guy. I do like power. MUHAHAHAH! Sorry... too much power :blush:

I'm about to post some more. Perv all you want.
Sunny
:Kiss2:

I didn't use to like my feet until I joined this place called TMF and posted some pictures of them. Then I started getting a ton of nice compliments and I decided maybe they weren't that bad after all.

i love my feet! i enjoy the fact that i don't have long, stringy toes, i don't have those tendons sticking out on the top of my feet like a lot of other women. my second toe is not longer than my big toe. my toes are straight and not curled from being squished into shoes. i have incredibly high arches. the soles are smooth and soft, and i almost always have beautifully painted toenails. it helps that i have someone who always paints my nails for me and he's always telling me how sexy my feet are...i believe him. ;) i think i have pretty sexy feet!

I must complement the OP for the most brilliant topic this forum has seen in quite some time.
Nothing I love more than reading about how our lovely ladies here feel about their own sexy ticklish tootsies!:bounce:

Porcelaindoll2, Your feet might just be perfect! I would give you your own page on my website if you were interested.

I thought you were simply being generous with your praise till I looked at her album. Wow, they are VERY nice! Porcelain doll certainly has a right to be impressed by her own feet! Good call misstoegoddess.

GQ

I like my feet, I keep them soft and painted year round. I get compliments on them in public and things like that too. Theres a pic on my profile, its just my right foot. Perv it up everyone.

I think that i've got pretty nice feet actually! Oh, and for the record, porcelaindoll2 your feet are very sexy indeed. I am glad that this site has garnered them the recognition and adoration that they deserve!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back