• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Are you into tickling all of the time?

Are you not interested in following tickling with sex? I always assumed thats what it was always building up to...

Of course. But I had no game. Much easier for a nerd in his adolescence and twenties to tickle a girl.

Yeah, tickling is a constant in my mind during wake hours, and some great dreams when i'm asleep as well. My gf and I have kids (great ones at that) and its very probable that tickling played a huge role in it. Her work set her up in a five star hotel with indoor/outdoor pools, hottubs, great beds, couches, you name it. There was play, there was sex, there was..well use your imagination.. We very possibly conceived our kids as a result of being outrageously passionate, and playful. And before the judgers pass judgement; I have no regrets. Sometimes if i'm busy, or agitated tickling is the last thing I might want to do, but like a mouse in the corner cabinet it's still there..

Are you not interested in following tickling with sex? I always assumed thats what it was always building up to...

Not for me.

I think about it pretty much all the time - In the cases I'm not thinking about it and trying to work, all it takes is seeing an attractive girl then it's all I can think about.

Can get annoying sometimes.

Yeah, tickling is a constant in my mind during wake hours, and some great dreams when i'm asleep as well. My gf and I have kids (great ones at that) and its very probable that tickling played a huge role in it. Her work set her up in a five star hotel with indoor/outdoor pools, hottubs, great beds, couches, you name it. There was play, there was sex, there was..well use your imagination.. We very possibly conceived our kids as a result of being outrageously passionate, and playful. And before the judgers pass judgement; I have no regrets. Sometimes if i'm busy, or agitated tickling is the last thing I might want to do, but like a mouse in the corner cabinet it's still there..

I think that it was Peter Kay who said "Alot of people have been conceived to a game of twister". I'm sure that a lot of things that start out as playfulness, can lead to kids. :)

My gf and I have a variety of hobbies but tickle play is usually a once a week thing. Sometimes playful, sometimes intense. Depends on our mood.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/6/2024
Visit Tickle Experiment for a wide range of clips! Info in the TE box below.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back