• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

are your feet extreamely ticklish?

jd58

TMF Expert
are your feet so ticklish that if someone so much as mentions or wiggles there fingers in a tickling way at them you will start to laugh even before they're touched? :blaugh: :firedevil

YES SIR! LOL its too much for me! i giggle just thinking about it! :happyfloa

i automaticly pull my feet away as soon as my wife comes near them cuz i know what she'll do they are that ticklish

hmm sure, it's why i don't allow anyone to touch my feet on purpose..like if hubby is going to give me a foot massage (which is rare) i guide his hands to my feet and place them on the feet and say rub hard lol..

Yep. Throw screaming and begging in there too and you've got me!

Mimi ;)

hi isabeau,
another cutie if i could i'd give you a foot massage everyday. :redheart:

Mimi said:
Yep. Throw screaming and begging in there too and you've got me!

Mimi ;)

i know how ticklish mimi's feet are. iv'e seen the clips TICKLISH!!!!! :evilha: :poke3:

I am a lee that laughs before my feet get touched, but I happen to love the feelings I have from really good ler tickling. The wiggling fingers will make me giggle with anticipation.......and of course I'm a drama queen, so I sometimes playfully beg for mercy before it begins.......and other times I just look at the ler and say,"You don't have the nerve!!!" It depends on the mood I'm in.

Stop ... Don't Stop

myfeetrsweet said:
:feets: YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! I get so excited when the tickler motions his/her fingers and smirks at me as my toes wiggle with anticipation. Likewise, just before my precious peds get nibbled on I will giggle and laugh soon after my toes feel a tickler's warm breath travelling in between them.

Okay now ... STOP THAT!!! You're driving me absolutely crazy with talk like that!!! ... & please don't ever again use the phrase "my precious peds get nibbled on" ... you're killing me!

jd58 said:
are your feet so ticklish that if someone so much as mentions or wiggles there fingers in a tickling way at them you will start to laugh even before they're touched? :blaugh: :firedevil

honey, if someone simply mentions the word(either tickle or ticklish, especially the latter) in front of me(they don't have to wave anything, I turn red and start giggling. :firedevil

That reminds me...I used to love to pull off my ex-girlfriend's socks and tickle her feet just for laughs on an uneventful afternoon. After awhile, she would start laughing, sometimes yelling, as I pulled off her socks because she new what was coming.

Last edited:
BigBrownEyes said:
That reminds me...I used to love to pull off my ex-girlfriend's socks and tickle feet just for laughs on an uneventful afternoon. After awhile, she would start laughing, sometimes yelling, as I pulled off her socks because she new what was coming.

I don't wear socks! can't stand them! :xpeepsofa BTW, that audio clip you heard? that was mostly on my feet. Not to tease you or anything... :jester:

my feet are extremely ticklish

I am a 37 yr old male who is extremely TICKLISH. But my worst spot is my feet. I love to have my feet restrained and tickled without mercy. I wish there were some people on long island that can tickle my feet. :jester:

Izzy - Unless you are securely bound, then you'll have no choice. :) :devil: :devil2 :devil2: :evilha: :feets:

rajee said:

Izzy - Unless you are securely bound, then you'll have no choice. :) :devil: :devil2 :devil2: :evilha: :feets:

ahh which is the only way anyone gets to my feet.. :p

Helena said:
I am a lee that laughs before my feet get touched, but I happen to love the feelings I have from really good ler tickling. The wiggling fingers will make me giggle with anticipation.......and of course I'm a drama queen, so I sometimes playfully beg for mercy before it begins.......and other times I just look at the ler and say,"You don't have the nerve!!!" It depends on the mood I'm in.

Did i ever mention i love tickling drama queens? :manicd:

No Maniac,

I don't believe I've heard that you have a thing for drama queens. If I get tickled the right way on my bare feet, I scream for the neighbors, and then they scream back at me. Maybe I should get a cowbell to harmonize with the sounds I make. That would bring pleasure to everyone involved.

Helena- How about having your feet placed in foot stocks and slowly tickling your soles with either fingers or feathers.... :)

There's no denying my feet are insanely ticklish....but I've never turned away any lady who was eager to set her fingers loose upon my soles.....in spite of their sensitivity, I absolutely LOVE when it happens!!!!

I mean....I've put my feet ON the laps of women I loved/knew to be tickled. Thankfully, none of them ever disappointed....

when i'm barefoot (which isn't often), i usually make some sort of comment to get cloudslave's attention...and then tickles ensue. and though i very much enjoy being tickled on my feet, when it happens, i still cringe and try to get away...even if i'm tied. it still drives me insane to be tickled on my feet.

My feet are way tooo ticklish thats way i wear socks and my shoes everyday even around the house

crydun said:
I don't wear socks! can't stand them! :xpeepsofa BTW, that audio clip you heard? that was mostly on my feet. Not to tease you or anything... :jester:

Hmmm ... you don't say? Ya know , Buffalo ain't that far from Ohio. ;)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back