• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Armpits and feet

TickleRelish

TMF Expert
I'd love to hear from the members here about your preferences in armpit tickling videos and foot tickling videos. Generating material the community wants is a goal for any video producer, and I'd love to hear your thoughts about what you do and do not like.

I love armpit tickling. Personally, I think armpits are generally more ticklish. I noticed that a lot of tickle clips don't even have the models with their armpits exposed, and I wonder if it's because the requested to not have their pits tickled during the shoots. You always see feet tickled in a clip, but in at least 3 out of every 10 clips a girl's arms are tied by her sides instead of spread out for armpit tickling.

I'm another one who loves armpit tickling. I'm strictly a 'lee and I absolutely love having my armpits tickled. I would rather see armpit tickling than feet tickling, but that's just me.

I prefer skin! I want the best laugh out of the lee so whatever body part gets the best response is what I want too see.

Both are great, but if I had to chose, I would go for armpits.

The reasons are simple:
They are close to the breasts and face which I consider erotic areas. You don't have to wander that far of to see the reactions and see those titties jiggling ;)

The best armpit tickling for me is when the girl has her arms pulled out taut and she can't wriggle around as much. She has that real feeling of exposure. Like Boxleitnerb said, they are close to the face and the boobs which is a bonus.

Armpit tickling- In fact, I absolutely love videos that have lots of upperbody. Feet aren't so bad, but I like seeing more. :) (And I'd rather see an entire armpit clip than an entire foot clip)

Sunny
:Kiss2:

Thanks everyone for responding. I love a good tickling conversation. There was definitely some great feedback in a number of your comments.

This wasn't meant so much to be a poll, however. We all know that there are armpit people and there are feet people.

But what makes an ideal armpit clip? Or an exceptional feet clip? What are the elements of a clip that are most important? Is is M/f or F/f? What do you like to see and what would you rather not see? How about wardrobe? Lighting? Setting? Bondage? What sort of bondage?

What are some of your favorite clips?

And just as importantly, what ruins a clip?

Thanks again.

One idea I have in mind right now is to start tickling the armpits or the feet of a model and make her beg you to tickle the other spot and then vice versa.
Or you could tickle each spot for let's say 5 minutes and then have the model to decide which area is most ticklish. Then have this area mercilesly tickled until the victim is forced to kiss the feet of the tickler (to please foot guys).

About the bondage, I think it has to be really tight as these spots require total immobility. The tickler can be either a female (a turn-on for most males) or a male (the same but for most females). I wouldn't like to see bored-to-death ticklers, semi-ticklish models, tickling techniques like "digging in the chest" (How on earth could that tickle? Is our heart or lungs ticklish?) or "squeezing the soles". I prefer to see action, passion, laughter, sadism in the eyes of the tickler. I mean, look at Priscilla James, or the girls of Tickle Abuse. They enjoy tickling their victims. I'll come back with other ideas and suggestions if you find these useful. :)

The ideal armpit tickling clip comes when the ticklee is actually ticklish there, and not pretending by rolling side-to-side because she's getting paid to.

I'm more into F/F tickling than I am M/F. But that's because I'm more into women than I am men, even though I'm married.

Wardrobe? Anything that makes them accessible. Tank tops, bikini tops, no tops (hubba hubba), that's fine. As far as bondage, well something that would prevent them from putting their arms down is good. Whether it's someone trapping the arms of the ticklee by sitting on them, or using some kind of strap to hold the arms up. It's all good.

I'm another one who loves armpit tickling. I'm strictly a 'lee and I absolutely love having my armpits tickled. I would rather see armpit tickling than feet tickling, but that's just me.

Will you be coming to NEST so that Max and I can test this out?

skits ruin clips for me. I love both armpit and foot tickling, just don't make it awkward for me to watch. lol. I also like to see their writhing and struggling body movements. even if it's only peaking out from stocks or behind the view of the tickling action.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back