• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Armpits or feet?

I'm another one for the armpit fans. I'm the 'lee, and I love having my armpits tickled. No amount of begging is going to make the person stop continuously tickle them. But...there's always the feet, which causes me to beg as well as inform the tickler that "it tickles!". As if he didn't know.

I'm another one for the armpit fans. I'm the 'lee, and I love having my armpits tickled. No amount of begging is going to make the person stop continuously tickle them. But...there's always the feet, which causes me to beg as well as inform the tickler that "it tickles!". As if he didn't know.

Big thumbs up for cue! Not much hotter than a ticklee who loves having her (very ticklish) armpits tickled! What have you found tickles them the best (worst?) Ever tried the electric toothbrush?

It's the pits for me mostly because they are closer to the breast my all time favorite place to tickle.

Armpits definitely! It is very sensual when a woman has her arms raised above her head leaving the armpits exposed to be tickled.

Having a foot fetish, I'm all for feet naturally. But my Girlfriend has incredibly ticklish underarms. So in her case, it's a toss up. :D

feet 100%. Upper body is nice enough if the lee is super ticklish there, but my favorite is always going to be watching adorable helpless feet wiggle as they're tickles beyond belief :)
this is me to but its the wiggle ticklish toes!!!

I'm going to piggy back from what gigglemakr and tickleron mentioned before.
I like tickling a woman's armpits for a few reasons. There is that mystery as gigglemakr said about women not usually showing their underarms unless reaching up for something in a sleeveless top. That adds an intimacy and secrecy to it that goes hand in hand (hand under arm?) with the whole intimacy of tickling itself. I also like being close up to the 'lee's face as I tickle her armpits; it was one of the charms about the true story I posted about Serena a while back. Finally, I like the feel of a woman's armpit. While she gets tickled, there'll be the warmth and the moisture, but there's also the variety of either smooth or stubble, depending on what her morning routine was.
Anyways, count this one as a wordy endorsement for tickling a woman's underarms! :)

Gotta agree with all of that Iggy, especially the smooth or stubble bit. Even sexier if, as you say, they start to get a little moist under their arms as I find this usually increases her ticklishness!

For sheer sensuality, armpits win hands up. Both men and women. The helplessness of someone tickling you RIGHT THERE while you're bound and not being able to do a DAMN thing about it ups the control factor in the situation. I loved the discussion of whispering wicked intimacies while we're at it. Plus with chicks you get beautifully bouncy bodacious breasts and they're RIGHT THERE. A motorboat race? Don't mind if I do. Gentlemen, start your engines! :D

Feet are by far my favorite...but I can appreciate all tickle zones equally

I always get better results with underarms. They are more vulnerable to sneak attacks, which I'm notorious for.

It depends on where the girl is most ticklish. But if her feet and underarms are equally ticklish I would have to choose feet, since I have a foot fetish.

I prefer the armpits especially if you are sweaty, below or above the T...:bubbleheart:

For what it's worth, I tallied up the count so far by gender and preference (F, P, or both B).

MF 29
MP 17
MB 6
FF 7
FP 6
FB 6

Feet have the lead for males and females, though more so for males. It also looks as though the ladies are more likely to be neutral between the two.

Glad to see these results... since I vote for feet.

I've always preferred feet. It's also my most sensitive spot, so maybe I'm biased.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back