• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Arrogance isn't the issue here

Thunder

TMF Regular
Fellow Members,
It was my intention that our flag be included in the banner and not the only one, This is an international site and should be recognized as such. However the allknowing really doesn't know all that much if he's able to lable me as arrogant. I was simply stating an oversight of the banner and suggested that it could include the American flag, nothing more, nothing less. Everyone in here has the right to their own opinions and we have the opportunity to post them here. However, to lable someone without know who they're talking about or not being thoughtly informed is making themselves an assumer and we all know what that leads to and we don't need any of that in here. Just find out more before you judge.

Thunder said:
I understand that this a community for everyone around the globe but this slight oversight is somewhat of a slap in my opinion. Whether it was unintentional or not, it should have been recognized. If I'm not mistaken, this site was founded here in the U.S. so our flag should have been included.

Sounds pretty clear-cut to me.

widen the narrow mind

Do you object to the American flag being included in the banner? If so , what are your reasons? I'd love to hear them.

Re: widen the narrow mind

Thunder said:
Do you object to the American flag being included in the banner? If so , what are your reasons? I'd love to hear them.

No, I do not object to the American flag being in the banner. What I do object to is the Idea that the American flag somehow has an inherent RIGHT to be in the banner and that it is supposedly an insult that it isn't there, and that people should "know better than that".

A request, not a right

Fellow Members,
In reference to my statement to the exclusion of the American flag on the banner I'd like to say this. Never was it stated that it was a bold insult by this site that the flag wasn't there. I said what it felt like. The Moderators of this site have always been fair in every aspect of running this site, which is why it's so successful. I would never outright blame them for intentionally not putting the flag in the banner for any other reason except maybe it wasn't thought of. People express themselves in here all the time and shouldn't be put down right away without knowing all the facts. It's a shame some of us are able to do that.

Re: A request, not a right

Thunder said:

I understand that this a community for everyone around the globe but this slight oversight is somewhat of a slap in my opinion. Whether it was unintentional or not, it should have been recognized. If I'm not mistaken, this site was founded here in the U.S. so our flag should have been included.

Thats CERTAINLY what it SOUNDS like.

Thunder said:
Fellow Members,
It was my intention that our flag be included in the banner and not the only one, This is an international site and should be recognized as such

Thunder, I think you are completely missing the point of why those specific flags are there. Either that or some elaborate chain yanking going on.

TD

ok point taken.

Fellow Members,
I see what you are talking about and maybe I was a bit hasty, however, I'm sure that you too would take exception to being labled arrogant, I think that's where the situation got out of hand, And even though the flags are icons on the banner, I still think it would be nice (my opinion) to have it there. I'm not trying to ruffle anyone's feathers by any means. Just voicing like the rest us.

Noted...

I'll pass the idea along to the Admins. In the future, ideas can be posted at the Suggestions sub forum for review, ok? Thank you, and please let's move along .... Q

What's New

5/17/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back