• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Art Find: Final Tickling Fantasy V (*/FF)

Excess

3rd Level Indigo Feather
Yeah, I'm posting this cuz I really like it (although I admit to being biased :stickout). This artist has greatly improved over the time I've seen him, and is becoming one of those I watch closely. He has an account on Pixiv if anyone wants to see more, though I think you need an account to see pics there (and there is A LOT! It's basically the japanese DeviantArt if you haven't heard of it).

Last edited:
Excess...THIS...IS...AWESOME!

*kicks next poster into the pit*

Wow, this is quite rare, a FF 5 pic. Rena and Lena. Looks like Faris can endue a whole lot longer...or is not quickly weakened. Awesome, thanks for the heads up. Your emotions do not make you weak, young Jedi...or sith?

edit-can someone translate please?

Last edited:
XD Well if you look at it form that perspective, then it appears that Faris's 'weak points' are not being exploited as badly as Rena's. In any case, yeah, this is the second one that's ever been done as far as I know, the first of course being my fault. :p

You mean the awesome one your requested from Iloh?

also how do you search for tickling material on there? I signed up, but can not seem to get the material.

edit: yeah looking back at the the pic it does seem Faris's are not as exploited as her sister Lena's.XD

pic 2 for a winner is what you should ask the artist

Last edited:
Yes. n_n

So you're signed up and signed in then? IF that's the case, you usually need to enter it in kanji. You can look up particular things you want to see a translation for (for instance, wiki usually has the original name in kanji) or use a translator. If you're looking for tickling material just use くすぐり

Also there technically is a pic two (I think) with both girls laying there defeated. Either that or it's a prequel pic, I really can't tell. Would be interesting if the artist did a series like this though.

I did wise up and do that, but when I try to further look at any artists's other works I can not seem to be able to navigate their work. I tried google translator but it stops working after the 1st page. lol when I tried to look for him I did not think there would have been that many RUIs XD

You should also post that pic you mentioned. even if it is not tickling it is a follow up or prequel. He should definitely do more series of those.

ttp://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?id=75466

That should work. You kind of have to just mess around clicking different links to find your way around. Just ashamed that it's hard to communicate.

thanks for the help young jedi master. Yet I can not seem to find this pic in his profile. hhhmmm.

outside of the tickling stuff I have found some other awesome artwork. thanks for the tip.

Yeah there's a lot of great stuff there. But I wonder if you might have a filter on. I think it's on by default. Sadly I forget how to turn it off, but I'm pretty sure it's easy to find a google result that tells you.

And you know...you and I are the only ones to say anything in this thread. :p

Yeah there's a lot of great stuff there. But I wonder if you might have a filter on. I think it's on by default. Sadly I forget how to turn it off, but I'm pretty sure it's easy to find a google result that tells you.

To break the private thread...

I'd bet it was the filter. I had to remove mine; I went from 5 pages of material to 12 for just くすぐり, for instance.

:cry
I can't see the other immages...

Please, anyone can post here?
Pleeeeese...
:blush

You'll need to elaborate a bit on what your problem is. Do you mean here or on the site or what?

Strange, I have turned the Webfilter off, but still just 5 pages and not 12 in the tickling section. and from RUI I can only see 2 tickling pics and some other non tickling ones.
Could you post the related Picture into this thread too?

To break the private thread...

I'd bet it was the filter. I had to remove mine; I went from 5 pages of material to 12 for just くすぐり, for instance.

you two were correct about the filter. thanks.

now all we need is a translator to see what they are saying

Yeah, there's a lot of text so it must mean something. Anyway, I'll go ahead and post the other one, but I'm telling you it's rather boring.

Strange, I have turned the Webfilter off, but still just 5 pages and not 12 in the tickling section. and from RUI I can only see 2 tickling pics and some other non tickling ones.
Could you post the related Picture into this thread too?

its not webfilter it is your profile filter.

Oh, where can you turn it off, I thought you could do it where you change your profile, but I couldn't find it there even after translating everything.

Edit:
Never mind, I've found some link that brought me there, I guess I would have never found it myself :)
Anyway, thanks for posting the second pic too.

Last edited:
Sorry for my english... I'm Italian ! :lol
I use the link for open the japan's site for see the other tickling immages about RUI.

:huh I can open the immages becose the site ask me ID e pass. It is all in japan language... This is a problem for me !!

Well... I think I've found how to change the profile:
Firstly you could click the link "設定変更" on the topright corner.

Then you'll see the words below:
"年齢制限作品(R-18) 表示する  表示しない"

Select "表示する", the following would appear:
"グロテスクな作品(R-18G) 表示する  表示しない "

Finally Select "表示する", and everything is done~

Have a good time on this web.

They're not actually saying anything, it's just a script that says things like "Fighters Applied [something] to [somewhere], weak spot found, someone makes [facial expression]"

A 2nd option appears if you enable R-18, it asks you if you want to allow more extreme pictures to be shown, it should appear right under R-18.

Where is the "topright corner"?
I d'ont see any of this symbols... (設定変更)
What start page you use?

Where is the "topright corner"?
I d'ont see any of this symbols... (設定変更)
What start page you use?

Actullay you could start at any page if you logged in, so this page may just be appicable.

As for the symbols, it is just above the button "検索" where the input tool for searching is located.

Hope you will find it...

Nina use google translator, it helps a lot. Just copy the words and translate the them. Then you should be able to navigate easy.

Well, I think I've found the trouble Nina actuallly had... Here is some tips on how to register as a member of pixiv:

Let's start at the home page
Find a symbol "新規登録" (meaning register), click it.
Do as you are supposed to do when registering in a web site.
You may find the following translations useful when doing the thing.

メールアドレス: email address
登録確認画面へ : confirm
修正する: edit
仮登録メールを送信: check the email box you just type in and find a new message concerning this issue

Then click the link provided in the email.

pixiv ID: you can use NinaClaure if you want...
パスワード: password
ニックネーム: nickname
性别: gender (男: male, 女: female)
住所: home city (select "海外" which means aboard)
生まれた年: year of birth
誕生日: day of birth (the first blank shall be month and the second one will be the day)
職業: job (you could select an item randomly...)
自己紹介: self introduction (just put something in it will be fine)
利用規約に同意したこととなります: continue

Good luck!

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back