• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

As Requested: Raven pics (from Teen Titans)

BigNorm

3rd Level Violet Feather
ooh we, this is gonna take a while:

it's 2:47 am here, so i'm gonna wait to list them all in the morning. (you'd understand if you too had to wake up at 6:00 am and go to bad at almost 3:00 am.

i don't recognize the signatre on the 2nd one, and the last one is done by Ren, i love his work.

the rest, i have no clue.

Attachments

• raventickle.jpg
    raventickle.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 493
  • 228095.jpg
    228095.jpg
    112 KB · Views: 549
  • raven.jpg
    raven.jpg
    245.1 KB · Views: 1,002
  • sandr.jpg
    sandr.jpg
    354 KB · Views: 1,321
  • raven(Ren).jpg
    raven(Ren).jpg
    137.8 KB · Views: 944
Last edited:
i won't post vlad's raven pic, since last time i posted a pic of his, we..... had problems, so i'll wait till he gives me the go ahead.

1st one is by the wonderful DC. the 2nd may also be by DC, not sure. the last 2 are by ghost shinobi. the middle one doesn't ring a bell.

Attachments

• Raven.jpg
    Raven.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 405
  • f791.jpg
    f791.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 531
  • TTtk-terra.jpg
    TTtk-terra.jpg
    277.7 KB · Views: 605
  • raven.jpg
    raven.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 391
  • raven 2.JPG
    raven 2.JPG
    61.9 KB · Views: 398
Last edited:
i'll toss in some terra tickling pics cause i'm such a nice guy, also including pics featuring raven as the tickler.

1st is by DaiconV, 2nd by Ren, 3rd by Ghost Shinobi, last 2 by Snail Shell.

Attachments

• terra_tickled.jpg
    terra_tickled.jpg
    190.1 KB · Views: 730
  • Raven Tickled.jpg
    Raven Tickled.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 710
  • Ravens_holiday_by_ghostshinobi.jpg
    Ravens_holiday_by_ghostshinobi.jpg
    188.6 KB · Views: 488
  • titans1.jpg
    titans1.jpg
    201.7 KB · Views: 246
  • titans5.jpg
    titans5.jpg
    258.8 KB · Views: 459
Last edited:
here's the last, posting other teen titan pics because... i'm sorry, i'm just such a nice guy. now these are not all the teen titan pics, there are more.

first 4 are by Snail Shell. last one, i have no clue. looks like a comic site from what i can tell.

Attachments

• titans6.jpg
    titans6.jpg
    322.1 KB · Views: 511
  • titans2.jpg
    titans2.jpg
    183.4 KB · Views: 224
  • titans3.jpg
    titans3.jpg
    141.7 KB · Views: 187
  • titans4.jpg
    titans4.jpg
    140 KB · Views: 179
  • Aenoch_and_Raven___tickling_by_bbmbbf.jpg
    Aenoch_and_Raven___tickling_by_bbmbbf.jpg
    133.4 KB · Views: 719
Last edited:
Thank you. There were some new to me in that collection.

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :eek: :eek: :redface: :redface: :speechles :speechles :dead: :dead: :super_hap Thank you SOOO much for fulfilling our request! :happy: THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!! :) Wow, I havent typed anything like this since.....yesterday.:p Its true, there are quiet a couple I have never seen b4. Where do you get them? :question:

You don't need to ask me if you can post my artwork, you already know that. Stop acting like you don't know we already had this conversation a long time ago and stop bringing up the past. Its like you're making this a reoccuring problem that doesn't exist and it makes us both look bad. I know you're just trying to be cautious but you act as if I'll jump all over you or something when you know I'm not going to. Just post the artwork and give credit where you can. Thats all you need to do for us and thats all I ever asked from anyone. :p

Last edited:
since his not here yet, I will thank you first on his behalf! :happy:

Please, theres no reason to thank me for something so simple, my artwork has already been posted afterall. Why is this even an issue?! LOL! XD

Damnit, here! I'll do it! Sheesh! :p

Attachments

• Warroom Tactics.jpg
    Warroom Tactics.jpg
    146.5 KB · Views: 399
  • Bonding with Nature.jpg
    Bonding with Nature.jpg
    116.4 KB · Views: 378
Whoa whoa whoa....who did that one Terra tickling pic with the multiple colored panels? Thats friggin awesome!

FYI peeps, theres a current request for another Raven tk picture from someone on the ATF. So expect that to be around in the near future. :)

This will give me a better chance to draw a better picture of Raven than this one. I really like how the Starfire one came out, though. I did that one completely with prismacolor markers. I like the Raven one and all (and Star pointing and laughing is an extra bonus), but its not up to my current standards of excellence, so I've got to do better.:p

Last edited:
Yeah, I remember those; actually, they are on my wall. :p I was just hoping that there is something I might have missed that came from you; :happy:

Hungarian2 said:
Yeah, I remember those; actually, they are on my wall. :p I was just hoping that there is something I might have missed that came from you; :happy:

You're not a stalker or something are you? :p

Nope, thats all I've got so far. I'm not sure how much more I can get out of Teen Titans though. I haven't drawn Terra yet, so thats one angle to consider. But damn, is she anorexic or something?! Eat something, girl! Damn!

LOL! I know I know, "thats just the way they're drawn". :p

EDIT:

Actually, its a good constrast to how I draw them. I make them look their age or a little older, and I try to give their bodies some adult/mature features and more voluptiousness so they actually look like teens, not nubile little girls. :p

Last edited:
Maybe thats why I can't get completely into it. Hell, I don't want some stringbeans trying to save the city's bacon. I want sexy vixens doing that! This isn't a child's game afterall. :p If its going to be they might as well be protecting themselves like a little boyscout troop or helping out by picking up dog feces on public streets. Leave the superhero stuff to the big boys and girls, or at least look a little older so it looks ok for you to do it! :p

Last edited:
*gives hungarian all of vlad's personal info*

*winks*

go get em, tiger.

Many have died trying, Norm. ;)

I use their bones to construct and play xylophones in my castle. Gotta love the music. :)

Vladislaus Dracula said:
Many have died trying, Norm. ;)

I use their bones to construct and play xylophones in my castle. Gotta love the music. :)

so that's what that racket was. i thought it was someone tasting your awful cooking. :tounge:

There are things in my castle that would kill you sooner than my cooking, Norm. What you heard was probably that ABC executive we've been torturing for a fortnight. 'Better programming this season', my ass!

Vladislaus Dracula said:
There are things in my castle that would kill you sooner than my cooking, Norm. What you heard was probably that ABC executive we've been torturing for a fortnight. 'Better programming this season', my ass!

you mean like your B.O.? :tounge:

the thought of torturing executives makes me wanna torture whoever ended buffy the vampire slayer. talk about a bad excecutive descision.

nice pics Bignorm868!!!!... you know i have been thinking about raven being tickled

Bignorm868 said:
you mean like your B.O.? :tounge:

the thought of torturing executives makes me wanna torture whoever ended buffy the vampire slayer. talk about a bad excecutive descision.

I have a very magnificently good scent. No B.O here. I'm supernatural like that, yo. When you're Vladislaus Dracula, you've gots to be smelling good! Its all a part of the charm. ;)

:weird: taking in recent information... :wooha: I think I'll harrass Bignorm instead...:p

What's New

5/3/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back