• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ashley and Blue at the Dominion Review

tickling=feet

TMF Regular
So heads up to those heading over to the Dominion. I went there today and had a session with submissive Ashley. It says on her profile that she is extremely ticklish. After 30 min of tickling she didn't even break a sweat nor did she seem phased at all. Then I had a session with submissive Blue. She is incredibly ticklish and made the day worth the money/drive. The electric toothbrush did wonders with her. Incredibly nice too.

Still, no one beats Bailey...I wish I would have saved that 120$ from the first session and had it with her instead...

Anyway, here is a link to the rest of my list:

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...-of-models-from-the-Dominion-and-Passive-Arts

Always on the lookout.

T=F

Last edited:
Very cool. Thanks for feedback.

Had my suspicions about Ashley. Sorry you were dissappointed but glad Blue made up for it. Of the newer kids, i'd recommend Amoris if you get a shot at her

I can second the favorable review of Bailey. She is extremely ticklish and fun to tickle. :D

Thanks for the waring about Ashley.

Good stuff to know. Thanks for the review!

Thats a shame, shes beautiful. Where did you try and tickle ashley? Everywhere, or just her feet? I was thinking of a session with her but am second guessing it now.

Really glad that at least one made up for the disappointment!

I'm going in this Thursday to session with Maddison. Anyone ever tickle her?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back