• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ashley and Girlfriend Tickle Male! F/F/M Pics!

Ashley Fires

TMF Novice
This is from the orginal post but with pics.

Hey Guys!

Ok so when I did my first male tickling a month ago I told you I had to do another but I wanted to find a guy who was extremely ticklish. Not an easy task! A lot of guys aren't very open about being ticklish. Well I was shooting with this cute model named Addie a few days ago and her bf was there. I asked her if he was ticklish. She said she didn't think so. I asked him and he immediately said "no not at all!" With that I poked at him and he jumped, smiled, and told me to stop! I thought "Oh yea I found my guy!" So I convinced Addie to make him do it and how much fun it would be. She asked him and said it would only be a few minutes and all he had to do was just "act" like he was ticklish! He was hesitated but as soon as I questioned his non ticklish nature, he agreed. But this better be a short clip he said. We tied him and did this little intro and then we started in on him. I would say it took about 2 secs before he broke and started screaming like a girl! We had to stop because his girlfriend had never heard him scream so loud and she was shocked and concerned! But when she realized how very ticklish he was, she smiled and then it was on again!

All I can say is the girlish screams are real, my laughing is very real, and the fun is very real! Now I have not tickled a lot of men in my life but I would be very surprised if I found one as ticklish as this guy was! Have a look at the Pics and Free Preview Clip! Enjoy!

Kisses!

Ashley
:justlips:

FREE ASHLEY AND GIRLFRIEND TICKLE MALE PREVIEW CLIP

SEE THE FULL CLIP HERE

It looks like the two of you were having a lot of fun. :couch: I envy him. :devil:

milagros317 said:
It looks like the two of you were having a lot of fun. :couch: I envy him. :devil:

We were laughing so hard that we had to stop at one point to try to compose ourselves! It was a lot of fun!

Kisses!

Ashley
:justlips:

Where did you shoot the video?

Thanks for the pictures, Ashley. I saw the video clip, too. It's one of the better f/m tickling clips I've seen, one reason being the interaction between Addie and you.

You live in California, right? And from her posts here, I see Addie lives in Georgia? How did you two get together?

One more question. While you restrained that fellow's arms to give him some slack, you bound his legs well. Yet at least in the clip Addie and you tickle only his upper body. Did you tickle his much more helpless feet?

You are very welcome!

Addie was in Los Angeles to shoot for some companies and also for her sites. My camera guy was shooting her stuff and asked if she would want to shoot some clips with me. She agreed and we did a few scenes together and had a blast doing it! She was great to work with and so was Simon. And let me tell ya that Addie is even better looking in person! Absolutely Perfect Breasts too!

As far as tickling his feet, Addie hit them a few times but we did not focus that much on them. But there were so many super tickle spots that it was hard to spend any time on just one!

Kisses!

Ashley
:Kiss1:

Em Es said:
Thanks for the pictures, Ashley. I saw the video clip, too. It's one of the better f/m tickling clips I've seen, one reason being the interaction between Addie and you.

You live in California, right? And from her posts here, I see Addie lives in Georgia? How did you two get together?

One more question. While you restrained that fellow's arms to give him some slack, you bound his legs well. Yet at least in the clip Addie and you tickle only his upper body. Did you tickle his much more helpless feet?

"Even better looking in person?"

Ashley, you say your partner in crime Addie looks even better in person? Then I better stick to the videos and pictures, where she already looks as though she turns more heads than a multiple-car crash. (I say the same about you, by the way.) In person might just too much excitement for my middle-aged heart to take!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back