• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Asian Babe ASMR doubling down on tickling

Toesheldback

1st Level Red Feather
I’ve been visiting EJs YouTube site for awhile now, and it used to be a pretty standard ASMR site with the occasional tickle. I liked it because it was usually (but not always) f/f, and sometimes EJ would have long nails.

I joined her Patreon site after she started it up and asked her to do more long fingernails on soles stuff, and also if she could throw in some parts where he and her friends flex and hold their toes back while they tickle (obviously I love that) and she said she would.

Anyway, fast forward, and now EJ has started up a 100% tickling website, all the girls are rocking beautiful fingernails, and yep, they are holding each other toes back sometimes! It’s pretty soft-core; there’s no bondage (they do roll each other up in carpet in a few) and it looks like they’re having fun. It’s what most of us (and Jerry Seinfeld) hope a girls slumber party would look like.

If she’s not on your radar it’s https://www.asianticklebabes.com. There’s also some free stuff on her YT site. Thought I’d mention it here in case anyone has similar tastes as me and didn’t know about her.

I did try the website for a month. The UI is very clunky but the pay-for-access option appears to be safe (had no problem signing up and cancelling).

The material is exactly what you'd expect if you ever saw their YouTube channel. It's softcore, non-bondage and focused on the playful side of tickling. The girls are adorable and appear to be having fun.

EJ does not appear on the site though (at least not in front of the camera).

Last edited:
I wonder if she is that naive that she doesn't realize that her customer base for this is, in my guess, a vast majority fetishists, or that if she is just taking advantage of it.

Also, I really do hope that her customers can behave decently, and not becoming nasty and making her uncomfortable, like so many ASMRtists has been put through before.
She seems like a really fun person, and her friends as well, and they seem to have fun, so that's nice to see.

I wonder if she is that naive that she doesn't realize that her customer base for this is, in my guess, a vast majority fetishists, or that if she is just taking advantage of it.

Oh, she knows. That's probably why she's not appearing in the clips they upload to the tickling site.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back