• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Asian massage parlor tickle

TripleH1

Anyone else go to the local “dirty” massage parlor ever to be tickled. I had tried asking a few legit massage places if they would simply tickle instead of massaging, even showing them the Spain tickle spas, with no luck. I found a great place that is , lets day less appropriate, and a couple girls who think tickling is hilarious.

No I don’t go the whole way, but they are more than happy to spend an hour tickling my feet and ribs and have me howling. Great option for those seeking something non commital.

I tickled an Asian a little bit after she gave me a massage. I asked if I could massage her for a few minutes and she said yes. so after a few minutes of massage, I started doing some tickling. she was ok with it. ive done it twice so far. :xena:

I've used Asian massage parlors at times to get tickled. Agreed, it's a good option. Some of the ladies really get into it.

Reminds me of BAC's Tickle Torture Tales #5 :wub:

It never occurred to me to ask for that, or to tickle the masseuse. Maybe I should have :D In all seriousness, there are different types of massage parloirs, and the ones I go to are usually not the sort to accept such requests, as it would be considered highly unprofessional.

I'd be lying if I said I did not find the idea appealing though ;)

I've thought about going with the sole purpose of hoping it will tickle like crazy but I've yet to go

Having had a few foot problems i visited a chiropodist and i have done this for a few years and i knew the lady anyway sometimes if we exchange a bit of banter she will tickle my sole very quickly and i like it and i think she does because the more i laugh the more she does, never tried a massage parlor except in Malaya but it was more of a brothel i'am ashamed to say, but then i was young

I think this is what I'm going to try next. Protip if you are looking at a licensed massage place, your buzzword is "modified swedish, beginning and ending with fingertip Effleurage across the back, sides, legs and feet"

Got stonewalled by every place I tried until I framed it that way, especially as a guy if you are asking for something nonstandard, most LMTs are going to assume you are looking for something illegal and err on the side of caution.

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk

So ya... It worked a charm and I got an awesome massage out of the deal. I went to a local massage clinic and was just open about what I wanted, made clear that I wanted nothing more than a massage and to be tickled and laugh.

The therapist didn't understand at first, bit of a language barrier, once she understood that what I wanted was tickling along with the massage, she went to town. I suspect she might have a latent tickle fetish herself because once she got going, she really got going.

In between massage strokes she did a light feathery touch tickle with her fingertips all along my back, sides, underarms, butt, legs, and feet. She was laughing almost as much as I was and clearly enjoying herself. She'd ask every so often if I wanted more tickles and when I agreed, she would continue. She really spent a looooooong time on my butt, giving thorough tickle attention to every centimeter, even going so far as to tickle around the perineum, of course I was utterly dying and couldn't breathe from laughter. Eventually she moved down to my legs and feet and enjoyed that as much.

When it finally came time to flip she actually led with tickling, going for my nipples and again just rendering me silently hysterical, before continuing the massage, before it was over she'd given my nips, armpits, tummy, legs and feet a thorough tickling and even started getting into the hip joint, when that pulled me off the bed with laughter, she went for the thighs again. All while doing a regular full body massage as well.

She and I both had an amazing time, I left a generous tip and she taught me the Chinese to ask for tickling next time.

Can't afford to go often, but I will enjoy it when I can!

So ya... It worked a charm and I got an awesome massage out of the deal. I went to a local massage clinic and was just open about what I wanted, made clear that I wanted nothing more than a massage and to be tickled and laugh.

The therapist didn't understand at first, bit of a language barrier, once she understood that what I wanted was tickling along with the massage, she went to town. I suspect she might have a latent tickle fetish herself because once she got going, she really got going.

In between massage strokes she did a light feathery touch tickle with her fingertips all along my back, sides, underarms, butt, legs, and feet. She was laughing almost as much as I was and clearly enjoying herself. She'd ask every so often if I wanted more tickles and when I agreed, she would continue. She really spent a looooooong time on my butt, giving thorough tickle attention to every centimeter, even going so far as to tickle around the perineum, of course I was utterly dying and couldn't breathe from laughter. Eventually she moved down to my legs and feet and enjoyed that as much.

When it finally came time to flip she actually led with tickling, going for my nipples and again just rendering me silently hysterical, before continuing the massage, before it was over she'd given my nips, armpits, tummy, legs and feet a thorough tickling and even started getting into the hip joint, when that pulled me off the bed with laughter, she went for the thighs again. All while doing a regular full body massage as well.

She and I both had an amazing time, I left a generous tip and she taught me the Chinese to ask for tickling next time.

Can't afford to go often, but I will enjoy it when I can!

Sounds fun

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

hmmm... Would this work the opposite way, guy tickling girl?? there are lots of Asian massage parlors willing to go above and beyond already...

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back