• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Asian women vs Latina women

jluv

TMF Poster
Who seem to be the most ticklish and does anyone know of any good gang tickling clips featuring Latina or Asian women?

Fucking hell. This type of thread was bound to come up sooner or later. :facepalm:

I highly doubt that any one race/ethnicity is more ticklish than another.

Skin is skin, yo. The amount of melanin in said skin had no bearing on its ticklishness, nor does the region from which the owner of said skin hails.
White, Black, Asian, Hispanic, Arab, Mediterranean, Hawaiian, Native American, Martian, Galifreyan, Khajit, Kryptonian... whatever. There's no difference in ticklishness based on race.

...or gender.

...or sexual orientation.

...or hair color.

...or any other superficial physical characteristic.

...can't believe we haven't fricking figured this out already... >_>

Skin is skin, yo. The amount of melanin in said skin had no bearing on its ticklishness, nor does the region from which the owner of said skin hails.
White, Black, Asian, Hispanic, Arab, Mediterranean, Hawaiian, Native American, Martian, Galifreyan, Khajit, Kryptonian... whatever. There's no difference in ticklishness based on race.

...or gender.

...or hair color.

First off, I really like your new, improved, in color signature.
Second, if you have any examples of a Kryptonian being successfully tickled, please share. XD

First off, I really like your new, improved, in color signature.
Second, if you have any examples of a Kryptonian being successfully tickled, please share. XD

First off: thank you! Though I plan to redo that crappy li'l signature; haven't done cursive since third grade... XD
Second: supergirl_tickled___super_ticklish_01_by_oekakitickles-d4op46p.jpg
There ya go. :3

...or gender.

...or hair color.

You are correct and we have already figured this out.
From time to time, however, relatively new members of the TMF ask questions like this. It is best to answer simply: In all ethnic groups, there is a full range of ticklishness, from not ticklish at all to extremely insanely ticklish.

I personally love Tickle Intensives " Latina vs Asian" clip, highly recommended.

*Ahem* as a mixed woman, I volunteer to be a test subject! :D

Currently drafting an experimental plan. Will need to establish appropriate controls and a proper measuring scale. And then you're going to get it Smeg! ;)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back