• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ask a Canadian....

Who would win in a fight.... Rampaging hippos that Stampede or Peacocks that are on restroom guidance patrol? :D

Do Canadians really say Eh after everything, Eh?

Sadly, this Canadian actually does. It's not something I mean to do, it just kinda comes out. It's kinda like saying "right?!" at the end of every sentence. So when somone says "No kidding, eh" , it's like saying "No kidding, right?!". Atleast that's what *I* mean when I say it, I can't speak for ALL Canadians :p

Who would win in a fight.... Rampaging hippos that Stampede or Peacocks that are on restroom guidance patrol? :D

I have actually made my peace with the "Peacock patrol", and as for the "Rampaging hippos" ... It's not the rampaging you have to worry about, it's more the dung spraying :gonao:

Last edited:
lol! I think if I got sprayed by a hippo I'd call it a day. The scent doesn't really compliment my cool water cologne. :p

What are your thoughts on people who whisper?

lol! I think if I got sprayed by a hippo I'd call it a day. The scent doesn't really compliment my cool water cologne. :p

What are your thoughts on people who whisper?

LOL, Uhm well if you mean in a chatroom, I guess I don't mind if they have asked first. If you mean irl, Some people can't whisper at all, and when they try it just makes them sound uber creepy. I find myself wanting to cut the conversation short with those people...

One more stereotype question...Are you a Rush fan?

I actually had to ask a friend who they were, so i'm gunna say no :p .. Apparently when they were most well known, I was 4. So up until now I didn't even know they existed.

Ah, actually Rush is one of my all time favorite bands, and I've had to tell a couple Canadian friends of mine who they were to lol.

Moving away from stereotypes, what music do you like?

Ah, actually Rush is one of my all time favorite bands, and I've had to tell a couple Canadian friends of mine who they were to lol.

Moving away from stereotypes, what music do you like?

If I tell you, do you promise you won't stop talking to me? :p ... I listen to alot of different kinds of music, but the stuff I gravitate towards most, is country. I like music you can relate too..

No I will stop talking to you in fact you won't even know I've posted this because I'm evil that way. MUAHAHAHA!

I like Progressive Rock/Metal, Old school metal, classic rock, blues, jazz, almost all forms of classical music, folk music, 60's psychedelic, 70's disco, 80's new wave, and just about any song, that's in a language I can't understand.

What's your favorite cookie?

Now to simply not post this and...Wait, WHAT THE DOOSE IS THIS!! NO, EVIL LAWN GNOMES DON'T CLICK ON REPLAY DON'T CLI...

No I will stop talking to you in fact you won't even know I've posted this because I'm evil that way. MUAHAHAHA!

I like Progressive Rock/Metal, Old school metal, classic rock, blues, jazz, almost all forms of classical music, folk music, 60's psychedelic, 70's disco, 80's new wave, and just about any song, that's in a language I can't understand.

What's your favorite cookie?

Now to simply not post this and...Wait, WHAT THE DOOSE IS THIS!! NO, EVIL LAWN GNOMES DON'T CLICK ON REPLAY DON'T CLI...

LOL, Those lawn gnomes will get you everytime...

My favourite cookie has to be monster cookies (with the smarties or M&M's in them) .. I havn't seem them in a while. If I can't have those, just plain chocolate chip cookies are good too!

Random question: Are you bi-lingual?

Not at all... I can fake my way through French, but even that's a stretch... Half the time I have a hard time getting a grasp of the english language, never mind a different one :p

Are your feet ticklish?

I was waiting for this one....

Nope, sorry, i'm one of those "rare breeds" when it comes to that. I'm actually not really into feet at all, so i'm kinda in the minority in relation to that.

1) Are you an only child?

2) Where in Canada are you? (You can be vague I don't care)

3) If I keep posting on here will you ask questions on my thread (Not a bribe I just like answering questions actually)

1) Are you an only child?

2) Where in Canada are you? (You can be vague I don't care)

3) If I keep posting on here will you ask questions on my thread (Not a bribe I just like answering questions actually)

1) I am an only child!
2) I am from around Alberta-ish
3) Sure, i'll have to come up with some cause i'm horrible at asking questions.

2 parter... When was the last time you went to a hockey game if ever... and do you ever wish you lived in a city with a decent team? :)

2 parter... When was the last time you went to a hockey game if ever... and do you ever wish you lived in a city with a decent team? :)

Daniel and I actually went to one New Years Eve.. And as for your second part.. At least we HAVE A TEAM :p

Daniel and I actually went to one New Years Eve.. And as for your second part.. At least we HAVE A TEAM :p

lol! I have been schooled and burnt at the same time! Bravo! :)

What movie makes you cry the most?

What's New

5/3/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back