• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ask Drewskee A Question....

drewskee

Level of Ruby Feather
I've been posting on the SSF a lot lately and I've seen several threads like this pop up, soooo I thought I'd throw one of my own into the mix. Figured it could be a good way for youse guys to get to know me a little better.

Ask me anything you want (within reason) and I'll answer to the best of my abilities.

Titty sprinkles!

Titty sprinkles?

Puh-lease. All about the skittleshit.

How are you, today? :)

Titty sprinkles?

Puh-lease. All about the skittleshit.

How are you, today? :)

I am unfamiliar with this skittleshit business you speak of.

As for how I'm doing....ehh you know, I'm alive. Can't really complain (but I do anyway).

Hmm. What else can I ask you..

What type of music do you enjoy the most?

Hip hop, mainly from the '90s. Also, old school soul/R&B.

What's your favorite candy?

Would you believe me if I said Starburst? :D

For fruity candies it's that and Skittles. For chocolate I like Snickers and Reese's the most.

Oh, and am I the only person who likes Payday bars?

Would you believe me if I said Starburst? :D

For fruity candies it's that and Skittles. For chocolate I like Snickers and Reese's the most.

Oh, and am I the only person who likes Payday bars?

Ha. Starburst. Fancy that.

BTW, no, you're not the only one. I love those things.

You like writing?

Ha. Starburst. Fancy that.

BTW, no, you're not the only one. I love those things.

You like writing?

I don't dislike writing. I can just never figure out what to write about or how to write it. But when I do, I have excellent writing skills and grammar. At least I think so.

If Slacker left home at 8 am local time traveling west at 65 mph and Kered left home at the same time and speed traveling east,would the resulting collision create a black hole that would swallow the earth?

If Slacker left home at 8 am local time traveling west at 65 mph and Kered left home at the same time and speed traveling east,would the resulting collision create a black hole that would swallow the earth?

Uhh....sure?

I was trying to be funny,sorry.:)

What do you like best about San Francisco?

What don't you like about it?

I like the diversity of the city and overall welcoming atmosphere.

I can do without the overpopulation of homeless people, though.

Ahh yes, I am an oxymoron.

Not what i meant at all.Austin is a very friendly,diverse city,at least by Texas standards and as such we have a large homeless population here.

So,if i plan a trip to San Francisco what are the top five places i need to visit?

Drewskee, what do I do about this second degree burn on my arm from the pizza? :ignite:

How'd you come up with your username "drewskee"?

It was an old nickname from junior high school that pretty much died while I was in high school. Oddly enough, one of my managers at work calls me that despite having no prior knowledge of it being an old nickname nor of the TMF (I hope).

Not what i meant at all.Austin is a very friendly,diverse city,at least by Texas standards and as such we have a large homeless population here.

So,if i plan a trip to San Francisco what are the top five places i need to visit?

Off the top of my head:

-Golden Gate Bridge
-Pier 39/Fisherman's Wharf
-Haight Street
-Powell Street/Union Square area (this is where you board the Cable Cars. My current place of employment is right around here as well)
-Chinatown

There are more, but these are the first 5 that come to mind.

Drewskee, what do I do about this second degree burn on my arm from the pizza? :ignite:

There's pizza? Where?!

As for the burn, sorry my dear but you will have to ask your doctor on that one. :D

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back