• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ask Lil... a view askew

I absolutely love to hear that you are ahving a wonderful Romantic time. I am one that enjoys hearing about others Romantic times (at least to the point they are able to share, lol) So cool!!!!

Are you planning on a trip back down under?

Actually... planning on moving here :makingalist:

does that mean we shouldn't plan on seeing you at Bella's? :panic:

Do you know that I am truly very happy for you but sad for us that won't get to meet you! :twohugs:

Do you know that I am truly very happy for you but sad for us that won't get to meet you! :twohugs:

well i'm sorry too but i just... hmmm i dunno... my fet side is losing focus as i fall in love :wub:... and i've still got some health issues to solve :banghead:... so for now, tickling goes on a backburner and i'll see what happens in future...

Good for you. Do you know that I am very happy for you both? :bubbly:

happiness it the dangling carrot that all chase and if you get a chance to be enveloped by it, it is unwise to not do so without a really good reason. Can you get the same treatments quicklly down there?

happiness it the dangling carrot that all chase and if you get a chance to be enveloped by it, it is unwise to not do so without a really good reason. Can you get the same treatments quicklly down there?

Sadly not ;)

So, can you handle a Kentucky hillbilly, living in Michigan, saying his prayers for a Canadian that wants to be in Australia? lol. I will do that anyway for a couple of wishes for you!!

Then you go back home soon or are already there?

So, can you handle a Kentucky hillbilly, living in Michigan, saying his prayers for a Canadian that wants to be in Australia? lol. I will do that anyway for a couple of wishes for you!!

Then you go back home soon or are already there?

Got back into Toronto last afternoon. Just sleeping and trying to eat on some semblence of a schedule now.

What do you drink in the mornings? Coffee, Juice, Milk or something else?

Not so much... so I'm going back next week! Yay!!! So much to do between now and then tho!

Not so much... so I'm going back next week! Yay!!! So much to do between now and then tho!

Wow, that's awesome :) I didn't realize you had returned! I'd love to go down under too one day too... perfect timing, its summer time! :yayzorz:

All the best to you... I hope all is well :twohugs:

That is totally awesome! Are you sporting a wicked tan?

LOL surprisingly NOT... I look rather pale and sickly next to the Aussies. BUT in Toronto I guess I look healthy and tanned. Helps with my blue-black hair otherwise with some red lippy I look Goth!

Wow, that's awesome :) I didn't realize you had returned! I'd love to go down under too one day too... perfect timing, its summer time! :yayzorz:

All the best to you... I hope all is well :twohugs:

Everything is very well... I'm going back to sand and sun for 6 more weeks... livin the dream of avoiding a Toronto winter ;)

What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back