• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Artoo

Verified
Jumping on the bandwagon just a little bit here. ;)

So, shoot. Ask me anything.

I'm happy that I got a response at all, so yes! :p

Next time you see Slacker could you ask him something for me?:D

If you had to executed but could choose any means (other than lethal injection) how would it be done?

If you had to executed but could choose any means (other than lethal injection) how would it be done?

Being tickled to death? Lol :p

I think I'd quite like to be thrown out of a plane with no parachute. I've always liked the sensation of falling, be it going down water slides, skydiving, whatever. I'd imagine that those last few minutes of my life would be rather peaceful, provided I had accepted my fate.

I see you are from Nottingham Artie.Do you know Maid Marian? :woot:

How did you originally find out about TMF?

I must have come across it when I was about 13 or 14 years old, trawling the internet for tickling stories while the rest of my family slept. I lurked here for years using another username, sometimes not visiting the site for months or years at a time.
I then signed up with my current account just over a year ago, when I got my own laptop.

Would you stick with a girl if,

the two of you were in love, she loved tickling, she was gorgeous, but every time she orgasmed, she'd projectile vomit.

Would you stick with a girl if,

the two of you were in love, she loved tickling, she was gorgeous, but every time she orgasmed, she'd projectile vomit.

If we were really in love, I guess the projectile vomit wouldn't sway me. However, I think the fact that she threw up when she came would stop me falling in love with her in the first place.

If we were really in love, I guess the projectile vomit wouldn't sway me. However, I think the fact that she threw up when she came would stop me falling in love with her in the first place.

Maybe it just started happening once you'd been dating for a while.

If you had to ban one from your life, which would it be, brownies or cookies?

Maybe it just started happening once you'd been dating for a while.

If you had to ban one from your life, which would it be, brownies or cookies?

Probably cookies. I love hash brownies too much :D

What if she had an invisibility cloak and super powers?

What if she had an invisibility cloak and super powers?

If you've ever seen the terribly shit film, "My super ex-girlfriend", you'd know that I'd stay with her out of fear. ;)

If you've ever seen the terribly shit film, "My super ex-girlfriend", you'd know that I'd stay with her out of fear. ;)

I laughed like crazy during that film, although I don't think she had an invisibility cloak, did she?
Out of all the new icons we have acquired over the past 2 days, which one do you like most and why?

I laughed like crazy during that film, although I don't think she had an invisibility cloak, did she?
Out of all the new icons we have acquired over the past 2 days, which one do you like most and why?

Frankly, I haven't paid too much attention to the icons, as I only use 5 or 6 to fully articulate myself.

If it were up to me, there'd be some British-themed ones to use. The Canadians and Swedes have their flags, so we should have a tea and crumpets one too.

or if the Pope falls in the forest, are trees catholic? :dancingbanana:

Do trees understand the concept of (apparent) free will?

If the Pope falls in the forest, conclave shall begin again.
Of course, the forest is metaphorical.

What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back