• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner
why is the sky blue :cuddle:

ya know - i had a class in which my prof said "if you learn nothing else in this class....learn why the sky is blue"

and i have no idea why the sky is blue LOL it was a VERY boring class....and it was at 9:00am...i wasn't there often LOL

Did you ever tumble ass over tea kettle while sliding down a hill?

Did you ever tumble ass over tea kettle while sliding down a hill?

LMAO not exactly...but one time I was leaving my friend's house drunk...and she has this steep hill out front, and steps. I stood looking back and forth between the hill and the steps, trying to figure out which was less likely to kill my drunk ass LOL I eventually decided the steps would hurt to fall down, and the hill was too steep to walk down....so....in all my drunken intelligence...I laid down on the grass...and rolled down the hill LOL

Then spent the rest of the night trying to say "capillaries" LOL

True story :)

lol! Drunk is always the best times for everything. :)

When it comes time for a new vehicle, what would be your first choice (assuming Homer allows it of course) :)

lol! Drunk is always the best times for everything. :)

When it comes time for a new vehicle, what would be your first choice (assuming Homer allows it of course) :)

i dont know cars...something small and cute...and orange :D...with cupholders :D

If you were admitted to the hospital and over the intercom you actually really hear "Dr Ryhnoe, come to OR stat", would you laugh at the coincidence? :boogie:

Why do you feel the need to make fun of me in front of your friends? Why do I remind you of Johnny Knoxville?

Why will my son not stop throwing his french toast on the ground, or at me?

Cause his little 10 month old virtually non-verbal self is trying to tell you that french toast is BALLS

Why do you feel the need to make fun of me in front of your friends? Why do I remind you of Johnny Knoxville?

I don't make fun of you I lovers you!!!! And you DON'T remind me of johnny knoxville...'cept maybe in the Ringer :licking: :bubbleheart: :ily:

Shippy do you think Kurasawa, being the greatest film director, is redundant?:woot2:

Did you know that my job was in the department of redundancy department?

What do you think would happen if you brought your friends to Nest to meet your tickling friends?

What's New

6/1/2024
Need to report a post? The report butt0n is to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back