• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ask Me Anything, the Bella Questions... :-)

BellaRisa

4th Level Blue Feather
Enough folks have been asking me about various things since my party that I may as well have one of these :bubble2: Ask me anything, and yes I mean anything, can't promise I'll answer but I'll try my bestest :blowkiss:

They taste like downtown NY smells in July. Whoever came up with the idea for them should be harmed :evileye:

Heheh...I KNEW there was a reason I liked you.

So do I have to wait until next year for another Bella party? Or do you have more than one per year?

Heheh...I KNEW there was a reason I liked you.

So do I have to wait until next year for another Bella party? Or do you have more than one per year?

That's a good question. I used to do these twice per year, one in mid-May and my birthday in November, but NEST and gatherings for my other kink are in may or June these days and we really don't need a spring Bella Bash...Jhoti and I were just talking about maybe doing something small in the late winter/early spring, we'll see :seesaw:

Would you please explain to NT that there is nothing natural (or healthy) about his bragging when he seems to be vastly out-numbered?

would you please explain to slack boy that it doesn't matter the number, NT will reign supreme??

and when will you realize you cannot outrun me??

What is your opinion on empaths?

My best friend is rather empathic, I believe such traits exist, but those who think they're in the upper 'levels' of it are, well, unstable. And those "higher level" types are always the last to know what people around them are feeling and thinking, tragicomically...:upsidedow

When did you get into bodily harm and pain as one of your kinks?

When did you get into bodily harm and pain as one of your kinks?

I'm not into bodily harm, or pain. Pain is a root canal or stubbing your toe at 2am. I'm into having a Dominant male do lovely things to me that can be a little intense by some standards, but I don't categorize them as pain :bubble2: If you're asking when I got into things like spanking, I've been this way for as long as I can remember :devil2:

What seperates things like spankings from a Dom and spankings from your parents when you were a kid? Aside from the relationship, physically, how is it different?

What seperates things like spankings from a Dom and spankings from your parents when you were a kid? Aside from the relationship, physically, how is it different?

When you're a child, a spanking is 100% punishment and pain; there's no romantic connection, arousal and sexy sense of danger to make a spanking more desirable, physically and emotionally. Being over your Dominant's knee, with your legs just a bit spread and knowing his fingers can walk their way to the core of you...the heat from your burning bottom cheeks and the way his knee can gently grind into your womanhood while you ride it...that's it, gotta go call my Adam :justlips:

How'd you come to be a Moderator?

Do you enjoy it?

Sometime around mid-2006 Jeff said "Hey, wanna be a moderator?" :dog:

Yes, I enjoy it very much. It can be intense, but so is anything worth doing :parrot2:

How did you come to be so freakin amazing? I miss you tons Bella!!!

LOL

I had a truly amazing mom and grandma, and now I have an amazing Bill and an amazing Adam plus a Jhoti to keep me going :grouphug:

Miss you too, my house still seems too empty :gathering:

What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back