• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ask Me Anything!

Laughingbound

TMF Poster
Hey everyone, I am currently bored out of my mind and trying to procrastinate from going to the gym this early, and would like to be more active on here, so I thought this would be fun!

Hopefully you all can ask enough that I won't have to go the gym until tonight because it's too early for all that running and shenanigans.

I don't think I have a personal favorite. I don't drink enough to have one but if I had to choose it would have to be Malibu and Pineapple or any Sam Adams drinks!

Anything without fruit, really. I love chocolate, ice cream, cake, brownies, cookies, literally anything dessert that's not fruit or healthy-ish and I'm set.

YouTube by far. I spend waaaaay too much time watching YouTube videos. When I'm working, while playing Xbox, just chilling, I'm practically always on there. In fact I'm using the app whilst writing this now.

I spend too much time on YouTube when I go there, but I don't go there every day.

What kind of videos do you watch there? (sports, music, politics, movie trailers, etc.)

It's addicting! It really is.
Mainly entertainment. I love people like H3 and idubbbz, they are some of my favorites. I also watch a lot of mini-documentaries and what not on there, it's a mosh-pit of random things really.

I try to go as often as I possibly can! At the end of 2016 and earlier this year I did well, and went quite often but as Summer started, it was hard for me to go as often, and especially with friends, as I started a new job and needed to devote more time to that. So sadly I missed out of quite a few thugs I wanted to see, like Dunkirk, War for the Planet of the Apes, and the Dark Tower. :( oh well, maybe Netflix will grace me.

Ah, that was going to be my next question: Do you watch movies often at home, via cable or subscription service?

I haven't had cable in a long time so I always stream everything. HBO, Netflix, Hulu, you name it!

You know I actually don't. I have a lot of other fetishes but I have never taken the time to actively seek out those other communities as this is my main fetish. Sometimes it feels hard to find that little niche but I'm sure there are more out there I could frequent, I have just not found their specific website yet, I guess.

Will you do anything to celebrate your one-year anniversary of joining the TMF on Saturday? :D

Oh my god has it actually been a year? No freaking way! I haven't even thought about it! I don't know, I guess I'll have to now! I totally didn't realize it xD

Yes, it has been a year (as of Saturday). Your join date is in your profile.

Why did you join the TMF?

Welp I'll be having a mini party by myself then to celebrate lol

I joined because I had been a lurker for years, and wanted to be a part of this community that I held dearly, though in secret. It's been a pretty cool place since my year started and was pretty cool even before that too.

Oh my goodness, yes! I read on here more than I read actual books! There's so many that I love!

That's great! :D
What is your favorite story that you have read on the TMF?

"Cassidy's Big Mistake" by far! I have loved every entry of the series, and even read that before I should've been on this site. Oops! But they have always been my favorite. Second and third place would have to go to the "Jenni the Clown" series and "Mrs. Morgan!"

What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back