• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner
I never have :( BUT, I stargaze routinely and know most of the constellations. I love the night sky almost more than anything. 'Cept maybe my dear friends and fam :tickling:

I went to the solar eclipse in Turkey in 2006. It was phantastic to see the sun getting dark at noon, seeing the corona and some prominences and feeling that it is getting cold.

Really great that you like stargazing and I have done quite a bit of that in the past. Do you think that extraterrestrials are ticklish as well? :)

Poking into you ribs I send you nice regards from
Germany

Sorry if any of these have been asked, but 36 pages is quite the load. :D

Who are your five favourite bands/artists?

Three favourite fruits?

Nicest thing anyone has ever said to you?

And finally, what situation have you most wanted to punch someone in the face?

Thanks in advance!

I went to the solar eclipse in Turkey in 2006. It was phantastic to see the sun getting dark at noon, seeing the corona and some prominences and feeling that it is getting cold.

Really great that you like stargazing and I have done quite a bit of that in the past. Do you think that extraterrestrials are ticklish as well? :)

Poking into you ribs I send you nice regards from
Germany

Oh that sounds amazing :shock2:

And, I don't know! But the real question is, do you want to tickle them? :shock2:

I'm good, my dear Sketcherz :D Today is a beautiful day and I'm going on a picnic in about an hour :p

Did you draw it? 0.o Very nice! :D

I thought so, haha :p I think the tail is covering the tickling up a bit? But you can tell...sorta... :p

Oooooo where ya working now? :) I have the day off today!

I didn't draw my siggy, I had a friend who was more artistically capable than I am (meaning she can draw more than stick figures...correctly, too! lol ). And I'm working at Dollar General. I would say that I'm jealous of your day off, but I just took a sneak peak at my next week schedule before it becomes official tomarow....I have 3 days off that week! :D

Edit: I forgot to ask you a question...how was the picnic and was there an impromptu tickle fight? lol

You may look "innocent", but just how innocent are you?

I look innocent enough, but you know I'm not THAT innocent, don't you? lol

....Not very, considering I'm on this site? :blush2:

But in real life, I'm a teetotaler, I don't swear much, and was brought up conservatively Jewish, don't smoke (though I've tried LSD and pot and found one messes my mind up too much and the other triggers my asthma, yikes), and dress fairly modestly :D . I've had two girlfriends and one boyfriend in my life, two of which were serious relationships.

Does that answer your question?! :p

Are you bisexual? Well, if you read my newest rendition of my questionaire thread, you'd know that that's another thing you and I have in common! :D

you

Oh that sounds amazing :shock2:

And, I don't know! But the real question is, do you want to tickle them? :shock2:

No, I think that I would rather like to tickle you!
I can hardly imagine that to tickle aliens is as much fun as to tickle you :)

Gear

Did you know that I'm almost as bored enough as to try yet another epic failure of a "Sketch Must Be Tickled" thread? :D

6'2'' tall and you do not look like a dorko in your pic.

That is more of a look of exasperation at me. I see that a lot.

Anyone with pretty eyes like those can not be a dorko.

End of arguement. I have spoken!

hey dorko lol...all the times I've seen your siggy, I just now noticed the "dorko..." underneath...but as far as nicknames are concerned, your "dorko" is better than "Sketchykins" or "Sketchypoo"...makes me cringe every time I'm called that. I hate pet names....anyways, here's my question...

What is the absolute worst nickname you've ever got and/or given to someone else?

So I should cross "Bunny" off the list of names I can call you then? lol :p

What is your opinion of banana bread? Be brutally honest if you have to.

Ohhh my goodness, it's SOOOOooooOOOooooOOOOoo good :shock2:

But honestly, it doesn't hold a candle to pumpkin bread :p Nummynummynummy.
Pumpkin bread + a big glass of milk = :bubbleheart:

It's official. I love you.

Do you love everyone you meet in here? :p

Love ya, too Dorko :D

Have you viewed my deviantart page yet? It's in my siggy, you know.

When you get out of a chair which foot do you walk with first?

Ever heard of the singer, Lesley Roy?

<object width="575" height="324"><param name="movie" value="http://www.vevo.com/VideoPlayer/Embedded?videoId=USZM20800328&playlist=false&autoplay=0&playerId=62FF0A5C-0D9E-4AC1-AF04-1D9E97EE3961&playerType=embedded"></param><param name="bgcolor" value="#000000"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.vevo.com/VideoPlayer/Embedded?videoId=USZM20800328&playlist=false&autoplay=0&playerId=62FF0A5C-0D9E-4AC1-AF04-1D9E97EE3961&playerType=embedded" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" width="575" height="324" bgcolor="#000000"></embed></object>

Wait a minute.......you like cherry tomatos? Red or yellow cherries?

1. How long is your hair?

- short (down to the tops of your shoulders)

- medium (down below shoulder blades)

- long (mid back or longer)

2. Do you usually wear your hair up or down?

3. I know a girl who has 100 different pairs of shoes. How many pairs to you own?

4. Of those shoes, how many are high heeled?

5. How would you discribe your relationship with your parents?

6. What genre of music do you mainly listen to?

7. Of that genre of music, who is your favorite solo artist? Favorite band?

8. Have you seen any (or all) of the "Saw" movies?

9. What is your favorite genre of movie?

10. Of that genre of movies, which one is your current favorite? All-time favorite?

11. If you could travel back in time, which era would you most likely want to visit?

12. If you had won a sweepstakes where you'd earn a million dollars every year for the rest of your life, what would you do with it?

13. Have you ever gone skydiving?

14. Have you ever gone skinny dipping on a dare?

15. Have you ever gone deep sea diving?

16. Have you ever gone up in a hot air balloon?

17. Would you ever wanna take a ride in a spaceship to see the rest of the galaxy?

18. Do you believe that there is intelligent life on other planets?

19. Have you ever gotten arrested? If so, what for?

20. If you could gain one superpower, which one would you choose?

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back