• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Asking y'all to join me in Prayers for Moses!

luv2bt&tickled

3rd Level Red Feather
Hey Guys, Moses isn't doing well at the moment. He has been in and out of the hospital and has to go back for surgery!:( I ask that y'all join me in prayers for him and for the doctors who are going to do the surgery.

Get well soon Moses!
g3.gif

getwell.gif

:grouphug:
With love!

Thinkin' of you Moses..:) keep us posted on how things go and recover quickly....

Ven

askin' fer trouble, you are...

You weren't wrongly informed Jo.

There's something else on the horizon that I'm being tested for, but I don't even want to think about that.

One catastrophe at a time, please.

You sure are a suspicious belle, I might add.

Didn't notice any any e-cards from you either, wanker. *sniff*

And weren't you the first person to offer support that FT and I were the same person? In another thread?

Hmph!!

The next time you and I chat, Ms. Belle, there are going to be some fireworks, Cajun style.

Too upset right now to even say *neener*.

Hmph!!!!

P.M.S. Where'd your post go? Scared you off already, did I? Hmph!!

What's wrong with Moses?

Hey Tracy, sure with out a doubt I will join you in prayers for Moses! I didn't know Moses was sick:( Hope everything goes ok with you Moses! Take care, and keep up updated!

With love and prayers:)
:grouphug:

For Tracy, I can't thank you enough for this weekend! I am so glad to finally meet you! Only wished that it had been under better circumstances:( but when Katherine gets well we three are going to have a blast! Looking forward to seeing you again in a few days, you coming to see Kat was a blessing! Thank you so much! For everything that you did! You are a grande lady indeed! :)

I am with you too Tracy, get well soon Moses! I hope everything turns out ok.
:( Sorry to hear you've been ill.

i'll keep my fingers crossed for you

good luck in your impending surgery. my hopes and best wishes are with you!
steve

already said a prayer for him

wishing you all the best Moses. Tracy, I will join in this prayer chain for Moses and his up coming surgery. Good luck hon!:)

For you ma'lady anything!
Get well soon Moses, sorry to hear that you are not doing well. Good luck with the surgery to man!

Hey Red, you are a sweetheart! A real gem!;)

Re: i'll keep my fingers crossed for you

areenactor said:
good luck in your impending surgery. my hopes and best wishes are with you!
steve

Thanx, aa.

Thanx to the rest of yous guys, as well, fer yer kind words.

Thursday is looming pretty large now, and coming in just a l'il too fast. I guess it sorta hit me t'day, and Mexico is looking real good right now.

"Dos cervasas, por favour, senor?"

Cheers.:D

P.M.S. What happened to Jobelle's post? Things are already going asunder...

May God be with you as you go under the knife this Thursday, Moses. I don't know the seriousness of your predicament, but I'll leave you with a joke that a Naval Doctor told me as he was about to slice my neck open:

Do you know what the definition to minor surgery is?

Surgery done to someone else.

Nice. You got a Naval doctor and I'm getting a navel doctor, prob. his brother...

Cheers.

Moses, you're already in our prayers. But, we'll be storming the gates even more on Thursday. Hang in there. God is merciful and benevolent and will see you through.

Ann

Moses25 said:
Nice. You got a Naval doctor and I'm getting a navel doctor, prob. his brother...

Cheers.

Don't worry, my good man. Though I joke about Naval Hospital, the doctors themselves are very good, and I've never had any complaints about them.

We have prayers going for you Moses!

I just wanted to let you know, you are not forgotten. Praying that things will be alright. All the best to you, keep us posted!! {hugs}:)

Let Moses know that he is in our prayers, before, during and after his surgery and through recovery. Hugs to him and his family.:redheart:

Joining luv2bt&tickled in prayers for Moses

Moses we are pulling for you, all the best to you! Our prayers are with you. Thanks Tracy for starting this prayer chain, I for one think it is great!:)

Re: Joining luv2bt&tickled in prayers for Moses

peaches77 said:
Moses we are pulling for you, all the best to you! Our prayers are with you. Thanks Tracy for starting this prayer chain, I for one think it is great!:)

Thank you Peaches, I appreciate it. Moses goes for surgery tomorrow. Please say a special prayer for him and the doctors and nurses that they will take the best care of him and that everything will be alright!
Thank you!!!:)

Praying for ya Moses!

Thank you Tracy for letting us know, I had missed Moses and wondered where he was. I will remember him in my prayers. Especially tomorrow during surgery!
Good thoughts your way sweetie!:)

Needing everyone to help!

Moses goes in for surgery in the morning, please join me in prayers for him, the doctors and nurses as he under goes his surgery.
Thanks everyone!

For Moses, all the best. May God be with you and bring you back safe and sound! I know you will be fine, hurry and get well soon!
Wishing you all the best!

With love and prayers.
Tracy:)

oh jeebus, look after this bastard as he goes to let people stab him while he's unconscious.

Hurry back mate, our cracked concrete existence is all the colder when the weed that is your company is gone. *sniff* That was so beautiful :p

Biggles

Count me in!

I've already posted for this one, I was hoping that more people would join us in prayers for Moses!:)

Let's not forget Moses, hoping that he made it through his surgery! Get well soon Moses! Our prayers are with you.:)

Anyone have any news on Moses

Has anyone heard if Moses is ok? Did he have the surgery and if so how is he?
Moses, wishing you all the best!
And to all the others TMF'ers who are in need of prayer.

Mimi posted for a TMF'er, post her surgery. How is she?
Ann's family?
Breezy and her son?
Katherine and Kandy.

Just want you to know that you are all in my prayers.:)

What's New

5/19/2024
There will be Tivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT! Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back