• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

At the Park :) (m/f)

TicklishDancer

Bonjour tout le monde! :) First, I'd just like to say thank you for the warm welcome! I have gotten a lot of PM's saying that someone would like to chat, and that's totally okay. But please refrain from sending messages asking to meet and have a session. I'm flattered but just not interested.

Also, I realized I never gave a description of myself :eek:

I am 5'3" (little I know), with curly, strawberry blonde hair and green eyes :) Anything else you want to know ask it in the comments please :D

And now, I'm sure this is the part you actually care about ;) ...

A few days ago, I was at the park with my good friend (we'll say his name is Ethan). We were just sitting in the grass having those amazing moments where you have nothing to say :thumbsup: So he took out his iPod and came to sit next to me. Without saying anything he handed me an ear bud and went to choose a song. He then put his hand on on the grass, hitting my side in the process. I jumped a little and looked at him (to be completely honest it didn't tickle, I just hadn't been paying attention...).

"Oh I'm sorry I forgot..." he said.
"You forgot what?"
"That you're the most ticklish person on the face of the Earth"
I laughed "I am not!" (Which always makes someone want to prove you wrong ;))
"Oh, you're not?" he said and continuously squeezed my sides.
My hand shot to cover my mouth (there were kids on the playground and didn't want to embarrass myself) as I tried to turn away.
"What's wrong? Why are you squirming like that? What's so funny?" he teased.
At this point I took my hand away from my mouth and tried to get his hands away. I was laughing and kicking and screaming the whole time.
"Ethan, cut it out!" I (somehow) managed to get out while laughing...
He stopped and I was still holding onto his wrists. By now I was laying on the ground with my knees up and he was leaning on them, reaching for my sides again. I managed to keep his arms away (again... somehow :p) and dropped my knees, so that he would fall.
I sat up on my elbows (having let go of his hands) and looked at him.
"B*tch," he said playfully. I shrugged and smiled.
"You're gonna get it baaaad..." he sang. I tried to get up but he had all of his weight on my legs.
"Ethan, Ethan I'm sorry, let me go, let me gooooo!" I pleaded (but hoping he wouldn't ;) )
"Uh... No. It's too late for that missy. You know what always drives Anna crazy?" (Anna is his twin sister)
I just looked at him, still pretending to try and get away.
"This." he said, and turned around to face my knees. (B.T.W. he and pretty much everyone around me knows my feet aren't ticklish so he didn't try)
"NONONONONONONONONONONO, Ethan don't!" But, of course, he did anyway. He just went at it and started squeezing my knee, as I tried to push him off and kick him away. Then he did that stupid spider thing that drives me crazy.
Finally, he decides I've had enough (boo...) and stops.
"I hate you!" I said, but of course didn't mean.
"Now is that the way to talk to someone who has complete control over you?" he floated his hand over to my side again, and before he even touched me I was a giggling mess.
"No-hoho not ag-ahah-ain.."
"Aww fine, you baby" and we sat and talked the whole day in the park.

There was some more later on, not sure if I should write it or not. Let me know! :)

Au revoir!

I am 5'3" (little I know), with curly, strawberry blonde hair and green eyes :)

Okay first i shall say you sound completely adorable.. I wish I knew you in person lol..

and I've always wanted a twin sister, I always thought it would be cool

great story :) Sounds like fun times.

LOL well thank you ! :)
And I know, I've always wanted an identical twin. They're lucky! :)

LOL well thank you ! :)
And I know, I've always wanted an identical twin. They're lucky! :)

two of you, now that would be awesome... maybe then you could tickle yourself.. sorta.. bc you'd be tickling someone who looks like you :p

aww you poor girl, funny story, you seem to get yourself into the most ticklish situations.

What's New

5/19/2024
There will be Tivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT! Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back