• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

At work today..no tickling but thought was there

soleman

3rd Level Red Feather
Now, let me start by saying that there was no tickling but the thought went through my mind twice.

First, I work next to a woman who is nice, mature, and somewhat attractive. As I was working on my
sales figures, I heard the sound of her dropping her high heels on the floor next to my cubical. Now, I could not
see them but my mind raced with images of her nylon feet resting on the floor or dipping in and out of her heels.

Second, on my way home for the night I left the office which empties out into the customer lounge. When I came out
the door, I glanced to my right and saw a woman with her back to me, sitting with her legs stretched out to another chair
and her shoes were on the floor. My jaw almost hit the floor. I did a quick think and made my way to the restroom which was
on the other side of where she was sitting. I went in for about a minute then exited. She was a mature lady, pretty with
nice feet. Cute toes with either black or navy blue nail polish. Soles were a little red like maybe she just removed her shoes.
I just glanced at them as I walked by and she either didn't notice or didn't mind. I thought about taking a picture by used my better judgement and thought no.

Just wondering if anyone has ever had things happen at work that bring feet or tickling into your mind?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back