• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Att: Speedy, I think I have your answer about clitoral tickling

guitman69

TMF Master
I couldn't find your post where you asked about clitoral tickling, so I posted a new thread. I got this from a site called "Clitical.com". It was in an article about masturbation, but I think you might find it informative.

"Tickling

Masturbation need not be a hurried thing. If you have plenty of time, the excitement can be built up to amazing levels, and orgasms made stronger, if you go really slowly and tease yourself to a climax. The secret of this is light stimulation rather than the direct/intense stuff discussed earlier. A few personally tested ways of doing this are given below.

Makeup brush

The very large and super soft round headed brushes that are designed for putting on powder foundation are great. First wash yourself well and dry your clitoris and vulva thoroughly. Then, spread out on the bed/floor so that your vulva is wide open (being shaved is best as pubic hair can get in the way). With very light flicking strokes tickle your clitoris and inner lips with the bristles of the brush. Keep away from your vaginal entrance as it will probably be/become moist and this moistness will get on the brush and spoil the delicate stimulation it gives. Important - after a while the sensitivity of your clitoris will increase and you will feel like finishing yourself off quickly. Don't be tempted. The longer this stage lasts the greater the tension will be when you do cum and so the more explosive the climax. No matter how badly you want to drop the brush and finish yourself off quickly stick with the gentle flicking. It will get you there eventually and the journey is sooooo nice!!

Feather

A nice long quill, as long as it is clean, can be great fun. Apart from the flicking and brushing actions described above you can also enjoy a pulling the feather along your vulva like an extension of a single finger. As the feather is less susceptible dampness than a brush you don't need to keep away from your vagina so much. The great thing is that as you get more aroused and feel like pressing on harder the feather simply flexes and so the level of stimulation stays the same."

My two cents

I'm not sure what the original question was but...

A clit can be very ticklish...especially when the right kind of feathers are used....:evilha:

I have these hand fans that are covered with firm feathers instead of cloth or paper - found them at Pier One Imports ages ago. Very effective.

The area of the "V" towards the front and down either side...can be very ticklish and very stimulating at the same time.

Of course, I can only speak from my own experience but...

;)

Actually, I've experienced several women whose clit became extremely ticklish immediately after an orgasm! Only the most gentle ministrations there don't hurt, like with a fluffy feather. That's especially rewarding if the woman is still in bondage, it makes them laugh like crazy!

guitman69 said:
Important - after a while the sensitivity of your clitoris will increase and you will feel like finishing yourself off quickly. Don't be tempted. The longer this stage lasts the greater the tension will be when you do cum and so the more explosive the climax. No matter how badly you want to drop the brush and finish yourself off quickly stick with the gentle flicking. It will get you there eventually and the journey is sooooo nice!!

This translates to me meaning that you better have her tied good my friends, because you are in for a long, wild, ride!!

This seems like the ideal thing to do in a bondage situation, because she won't have the choice of getting impatient and finishing herself off, will she now? Fun Fun Fun.

I have tried tickling like this before, actually almost identical, but lack of patience from me, and more importantly from the lovely lady tied to the bed made me abandon my ambitions after a while. I guess next time i will have to push on in pursuit of my destination.

Great find, thanks.

Slappy McGee

PS, this is my first time experimenting with quoting someone, so I hope it worked.

Every time...

Hmmm...not that I've been with any type of record setting number of women, but EVERY one of them was more "ticklish" there after an orgasm...so I was under the impression that this was/is a natural result of the process. One woman LOVED being tickled afterwards there...the rest couldn't endure it, and not being a totally merciless tickler (especially when someone is in bondage..brings out my good side for some reason..), I respected their impassioned pleas. Do we need a poll? Help? Q:confused:

I have heard from some women who admitted they were more ticklish in that area before having sex for the first time (when they were virgins). They say that now it is less ticklish. I am not sure if this is so with all women, but I guess it must be with a few.

SHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Haltickling said:
Actually, I've experienced several women whose clit became extremely ticklish immediately after an orgasm! Only the most gentle ministrations there don't hurt, like with a fluffy feather. That's especially rewarding if the woman is still in bondage, it makes them laugh like crazy!

Haltickling,
You have hit the nail on the head here. :eek: I am sure us female lees are SOOO happy that you have revealed our secret. :Grrr:

Thanks,
Jen

Oops, sorry Jen! :blush:

As some sort of compensation, you may tickle me as long as you want, if and when you come to my hometown in Germany. The same applies to all other female TMF members who feel I have betrayed one of their secrets... :D

hey guitman69.....

that is one heck of a website you found there!!!! lots of educational stuff there for guys who want to please a woman...

thats it.... educational.... not a bit arousing though.... educational.

one might even say that website is clit-O-riffic!!

thanks for opening up our eyes to the magical wonders of the clitoris, and a shitload of stories about female masturbation.

Slappy McGee

Haltickling said:
As some sort of compensation, you may tickle me as long as you want, if and when you come to my hometown in Germany.

Be careful what you promise here Hal. Lately, Master Pete and I have been conversing with a D/s couple in Germany. They have a site full of BDSM clips and would like to feature us.(http://paingate.com for those interested) I may be somewhere near you in the future. :evilha:

Jen

I have sattelite television in my apartment which gives me channels with, shall we say, "adult entertainment"... and there was this one I saw the other day where a guy was starting to finger a woman and he wiggled his finger up and down her clit for a few seconds. She gasped... apparently pleasurably at first...then said with shortness of breath, "that tickles!". Sadly, he went back to inserting his finger right away. I personally would have tickled her there for a bit first. ;)

I figured this little tidbit was in keeping with this thread.

- DFT

UPDATE!!!

I tried this on my wife last night!!! :veryhappy :D

In anticipation of it, I had stashed away one of those really big make-up brushes (clean of course). We were fooling around and I asked her if she was in an experimental mood. She immediatley asked me what I had in mind. I told her that it was a surprise and that if she didn't like it I would stop right away.

The first time the brush moved across her clit, she let out this great big moan. She didn't laugh though. Alas, she is not ticklish, not even there. :mad: I'm a 'lee though, so it doesn't bother me that much.

Here's the cool part though. I did make her climax from it. Now, she gets really sensative after an orgasm. So much so that I can't touch her there for about 20 minutes afterward. The feeling of the brush was so light that she let me keep going. She finally made me stop when she said she was getting dried out ( the article said you have to make sure the area is dry, or the brush won't work).

All in all, it was a success.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back