• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Attack of the Tickle Monsters (JP) [RPG VX]

I could have sworn I found someone who made an english translated demo for this, but I can't find it anywhere... Did I have a dream of the future or something?

I could have sworn I found someone who made an english translated demo for this, but I can't find it anywhere... Did I have a dream of the future or something?

You're not dreaming ;)

I made an attempt at translating the game and posted the link on the TMF. My translation was kinda rough (hence why I didn't make a thread for it) but some people enjoyed it. Here's the link to my 'kinda rough' translation for the curious.

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/download/3psa0x0dv0o8sue/ATM.exe

It's short but there's quite a few tickle scenes.

I never knew anything about this game. Played the demo last night, and it's actually pretty nice!

Thanks for the re-upload PinkFizz... and for your translation :)

You're not dreaming ;)

I made an attempt at translating the game and posted the link on the TMF. My translation was kinda rough (hence why I didn't make a thread for it) but some people enjoyed it. Here's the link to my 'kinda rough' translation for the curious.

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/download/3psa0x0dv0o8sue/ATM.exe

It's short but there's quite a few tickle scenes.

Wow!!!!

Thank you so much man! I had a lot of funny playing this game!!

Do you think you'd like to continue your work?

Hell, if you need a hand translating I can help! Can't translate japanese for shit, but I know my way around the engine and cracking those games open is a joke XD

Hell, if you need a hand translating I can help! Can't translate japanese for shit, but I know my way around the engine and cracking those games open is a joke XD

Thanks for the offer. I can crack Rpg Maker VX/Ace games for now but translating them takes a fair bit of time. 'Attack of the tickle Monsters' was a nice short game so it was fairly simple but others... They get kinda complicated.

I'm contemplating translating "Please Tickle Me!" after looking into it (made by the same guy). From what I can tell it's a 'dating' game where the main character is told to take care of one of a 'choice' of heroines from a previous game. The girl then follows, you can tickle her, date her, do weird tickling experiments with her... It's not particularly deep though. Mite be cool.

I've hit a wall with my own game (main pc died on me :glare) so the least I can do is translate other games.

I still miss it as well... I tought it would be the magic hands on Koyori, since all the other girls have a scene against that enemy, but I can't find a way to make her encounter the hands. Maybe it's something entirely different.

I'm going to assume that you guys are talking about the ending that took me a billion years to find. Take the original girl (the one you used to rip open the stuffed rabbit) and talk to the other stuffed doll from the front.

I'm going to assume that you guys are talking about the ending that took me a billion years to find. Take the original girl (the one you used to rip open the stuffed rabbit) and talk to the other stuffed doll from the front.

Thank you! It was indeed that one. I had tried talking to the doll many times, but never facing up from the bed toward the doll.

Downloading now. 276 MB. Quite the file for a 2D RPG that's supposedly short.

EDIT: I can see now. Very special effect heavy.
EDIT2: Good but short game (the version I played that is). No RPG, but survival horror. Found all 6 endings already. Favourite ending was the Tsutsumi's feather ending. I wish the tickling scenes involved more sentient beings as 'lers instead of the mechanised tickling it described, but the scenes are great nonetheless. I prefer villains who'd feed off of laughter and who alternate intensity in an attempt to get 'the most' out of their victims instead of going in for the kill mechanically.

Last edited:
Holy Ballsacks that cult ghost is a nightmare.

P.S. How to win literally ANY one-enemy encounter (besides boss battles)

Step One: Use Tremor.

Step Two: Use Cheer.

Rinse. Repeat. Victory.

Ez.

[EDIT] I just now realized I posted this in the wrong thread. I meant to post this in the Tickle Maze game thread.

Last edited:
What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back