• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Attempting to resist tickling

Antarion

TMF Regular
Hoo! It's been a while, TMF. It has been a while. I was starting to miss you, but anyways!

I've been picking through the deadlands of free videos on the internet (because I'm just a poor college kid living on a negative dollar budget.(I know, still no excuse, but I love you producers and I swear I'm going to start buying your stuff when I can.)) and I've noticed something. At least with the free vids that I've seen, there isn't an abundance of videos where the 'lee attempts to resist the 'ler. I'm not talking rape fantasies, I'm not that kind of guy. I'm talking about how in the hundreds of free videos I've seen, I've seen one video where the 'lee turns her face away from the 'ler in a futile attempt to hide her laughter. Am I the only guy who likes that kind of thing?

No, and I especially like it when the lee eventually gives in and breaks down laughing. Unfortunately there doesn't seem to be much of that.

there was an awesome short sequence in Cal Star's Tied and tickled 22 where Holly Ryder tried to resist as the tickler was talking her hips. eventually she exploded. great faces and sounds :)

Funny, I just posted a video today with this exact reaction. Our newest model, Valerie, is a "silent laugher", and on a couple of occasions she would either try and turn completely away from the camera or just hide her face in her hand out of what looks like self-consciousness. It's pretty hot, and I call her on it when she does it.

I totally agree, its sexy to watch a girl try and fight it, watch her face and reactions until she finally breaks haha.

i ALWAYS hide my face. always always always. my friend started tickling me the other night and i immediately grabbed a pillow and put it over my face. he was like "dude, just because you can't see me doesn't mean i'm not still tickling you." which really made me think...no clue why i do it.

I haven't had any real sessions yet, so I'm not sure if it's something that just doesn't happen, but I'd assume it would happen more often than there are in videos currently.

Looking back, I had one other model who did it (Catherine), but the shot wasn't framed such that you could see it. I think a bit of it may have wound up on-camera in "Ticklish Tidbits".

I'm also kinda loathe to release clips like that because this forum is very picky about models' reactions and the kind of girls who'll hide their faces are usually demure gigglers who inspire cries of "faking" from the more vocal critics.

You seem like a cool bro, bro. I'm glad I'm not in your position though. Being a producer and all.

I will sometimes try and hold in my laughter but moment later I can't help start giggling and laughing uncontrollably.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back