• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Attention Lurkers

Congratulations and welcome, thank you to all who are heeding the call! Thanks and congrats also go to Foottkler007 on a very successful and well-received thread. Keep 'em coming out of the tickle-closet!

hi!

hi there! :upsidedow

i was just lurking right after i made an account and i found this thread! a perfect place to introduce myself properly :) (nice idea by the way, it helps us new people to find a way in)

sooo...hello there! i'll just talk about myself for a bit i guess, and stuff like that.

you can call me carouseler, or tommi if you'd like. i'm a girl. and new here, though i've been lurking for a bit. maybe...a year? year and a half? i don't remember exactly :)

hhmmm. i have other stuff about me up on my profile...thinggy...if you'd like to look :xpulcy: but it's not much.

i'm half korean, half japanese. i don't know for sure, but i think i might be in the minority here, being asian and all. :sadcry:

i travel a lot. i've lived in japan, korea, latvia (my favourite so far), the uk, and currently the us now.

oh, and to get everything out in the open right now...a good photographer friend of mine over at deviantart took a few pictures of me because when i do it myself, i don't photograph well. this is my picture! :) it's a good shot though, looks so professional :D

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee232/carouseler/dangerousgames.jpg

you might also find it on deviantart where he has an account, actually.

hmmm....anything else? i guess not, except that i'm looking forward to saying hello to all the nice people on here! :)

I'm a lurker, and I'm coming out. I'm very shy, and I usually don't talk to people unless it's through messages. So, if you wanna get to know me, send me a pm.

I think I have officially de-lurked about 3 times so far, but I always kinda end up lurking again.

I love these forums, but I usually just don't have much to say :D

Figured I oughta respond as I'm definitely a lurker. This'll probably be my third or fourth post. Anyway, Hello to all! My name is Bill and been married to a wonderful "lee" for 24 years now. Her name is Shawn but Shani is a nickname we use. If anyone is interested, we spend most of our free time either riding or racing motorcycles. We're on a little island just off the coast of NC.
Well, I've officially delurked now.

Bill

Well like i said...for some reason i am getting more comfortable with actually talking here...yet i still don´t think that i´ll be able to contribute. Seeing that this site is like my main source it´s very unlikely for me to have something new to this place. Should i find pictures or clips or anything somewhere else i´ll see if they might be new but considering the speed with which others seem to find new stuff it´s still unlikely.

Abel if you have an opinion on any issue or thread you have something to contribute to the forum.I would say the same to any lurkers here.Join in the conversation and learn to ignore the random jerks,there are not many that last long here.The more you post and express your opinions the more great people you will get to know here.I speak from experience,i lurked for several years for different reasons and when i took the plunge and got active here i was sorry i waited so long.

i guess i am not really a "lurker" but more of a new addition. HI! my name is john. boring name really. i live in beautiful southern california. i cant see the mountains most of the time but thats cool. i like tickling. i am both a ler and a lee. so yeah as the guy above me said, i have "delurked"

john

Hey Folks,

I'm a bit of a lurker, I may have posted a few posts here and there in the stories section and also a couple in personals. Trying to get more involved now that the Australian scene is slowly coming to fuishon (that word somehow doesn't look like it's spelt correctly).

Hey all!

Hey everyone!

I've posted a few times on the discussion board, but I've done my fair share of lurking ;)

Thankyou all for the good responses. and Im sorry your ass hurts proffesor satan.lol

Delightful, de-lovely, de-lurkers

I'm not so sure about this. I lurked for a while and then started posting and then started seeking out ticklish situations and now I've got a full blown tickle habit. I 'ler, I 'lee, I buy toothbrushes for non-dental reasons and you can't shut me up about it.

So think carefully lurkers. You could end up on a slippery slope (or a slippery sole :blaugh:).

Oh ... did I mention I'm a lot happier now? Not as uptight? More in tune with myself? More confident?

But you know, that stuff is over-rated. If everyone was happy, there would be no one to listen to 'My Chemical Romance' and that would be a damn shame.

Hello all!!! :wavingguy

I've been a member for a few years and had a few posts here and there but never really reached out and said "hi".

I'm starting to come out of my shell and want to become more active in the TMF.

I work in IT and am always checking e-mail (part of the job and all that). So if anyone's interested in correspondence, drop me a line. I'd like to start making some friends with all of you.

Many thanks to ft_tklr007 for starting this thread!!!!!!!!!!!!

Impaler09

No longer a lurker

Hi, I've been a member for about a month, decided to post something.

Nothing really exciting to tell you, no great real life tickling stories to tell.

But I figured I'd come and say hi.

Welcome to the TMF, zbtdude, and congratulations on making your first posts. :D This is a wonderful place, have fun here.

I lurked for a while hording video clips and art, until I read a tres cool story that I absolutely had to comment on. And since lightning hasn't struck me yet, I guess it's all right to post some more. So, Howdy, everyone! I'm an all-American 'lee/'ler recently married to a terrific 'lee/'ler. He/I started out as 'lee/'ler respectively, but switched roles and found we liked it almost better :). Been trying to figure out how to upload the audio from one awesome tickle-fight we had (which he recorded without my knowledge!) ... Anyway, consider me de-lurked.

I'm glad to see some of you all posting. :D The forum can be a lot of fun.Like most things in life the more you put into it the more you will get out of it..Now you all keep posting,we want to know what you have to say and get to know you.:bouncybou

I'm not so sure about this. I lurked for a while and then started posting and then started seeking out ticklish situations and now I've got a full blown tickle habit. I 'ler, I 'lee, I buy toothbrushes for non-dental reasons and you can't shut me up about it.

So think carefully lurkers. You could end up on a slippery slope (or a slippery sole :blaugh:).

Oh ... did I mention I'm a lot happier now? Not as uptight? More in tune with myself? More confident?

But you know, that stuff is over-rated. If everyone was happy, there would be no one to listen to 'My Chemical Romance' and that would be a damn shame.

Omg, LOL! That is hysterical. U funny.

LOOK! My third post :D

here i go,
hey, my name is jesse, i dont have much to say, just wanted to say hi, :D now ive unlurked

Hello! I've lurked on this site for AGES! I love reading the posts and the wonderful stories and hearing anything about tickling in general! I'm from England, and I don't really know if tickling's that big here, but I love it, and I love this site, so thank-you everyone whose involved with it - you're all wonderful!

Heh, it's hard not to Lurk. I say I only really just float around about 80% of the time I'm here. I log in at least once or twice a day, yet I just made 600 posts last week since 01'. :)

Plenty of people talkin' already. Over 800 people logged in right now. I think there's a healthy 'nuff community already. ^-^

Besides, you can't be involved in drama if you just click a link and keep your words to yourself. :) Sometimes the internet is just, well, better that way. I used to be a social freak, with my instant messenger full of dozens of folks, but these days... I don't know, the net feels a bit crowded.

Still <3 the TMF though. ^.~

Hello! I've lurked on this site for AGES! I love reading the posts and the wonderful stories and hearing anything about tickling in general! I'm from England, and I don't really know if tickling's that big here, but I love it, and I love this site, so thank-you everyone whose involved with it - you're all wonderful!

I don't know how big it is in England either but I guess I won't find out if I don't participate. I hereby cease to lurk.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back