• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Attorney accused of keying poorly parked cars

I'm torn on this one. I really hate car vandals, and I also really hate when people park badly or inconsiderately in places like parking garages, where you have to pay for what's already limited spacing.

I'm torn on this one. I really hate car vandals, and I also really hate when people park badly or inconsiderately in places like parking garages, where you have to pay for what's already limited spacing.

I agree completely. I think he went a tad overboard though. The notes were great.

Don't get me started on idiots who can't park a car properly. :ranty:

That said, it does not excuse or justify vandalism.

Oh there are times I have wanted to do exactly what he did. There really are some horrible drivers out there.

When I see a car without any special plates or window sticker parked in a handicapped space, keying is the least I want to do to it.

Wonder why this idiot didn't just sue the piss-poor parkers (for mental distress I suppose); all he had to do was find a judge dumb enough to hear the case.... :scream:

I have actually had this happen to me. I was parked within the lines at a local pud and had the pickup I still drive get keyed on the passenger side. There were three women and four guys (including me) at the time. One woman was the soon to be ex-wife of a friend I work with getting her drunk on and about a half hour later the women leave. That's when the keying occured. He left before they did and she couldn't do anything to him but me sitting there as a good friend.........see where I'm going? So I had no actiual proof or witnesses as to who did it. And the scratch is still very visible on my vehicle. So.....you know that brake fluid put on a cars paint dries fast but in a week's time the paint falls off leaving a horrible mess? I haven't tested this theory.

Yet.

If you park like a tool accidentally I can understand. We all make mistakes. If however you decide to take up two spaces you deserve what you get. Personally I would (if a third spot is available) of parking as close as I can to the offending vehicle causing the driver to get in from the passengers side. No vandalism but it gets the point across :)

I'm not going to comment on who was in the wrong, but rather, how hilarious in general it is. At least I don't have to worry about this fucker representing some prick that I'm sure to piss off somewhere down the line.

:Grrr: Two wrongs dont' make a right! Hahahaha that article was kinda funny but still no reason to key it.

What's New

6/1/2024
Need to report a post? The report butt0n is to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back